"For My Next Trick" Achievement Swan Dive

Lorajet

15 hours ago, monkeydluffy512 said:

I had this same problem. To do the swan dive you have to press jump then the button for dive in very quick succession, pretty much bang bang. It will take a few tries to get the timing right, but you should get it eventually.

One question.  Do you tap L2 or hold L2 for the dive?

38 minutes ago, Lorajet said:

One question.  Do you tap L2 or hold L2 for the dive?

I had to load the game to be sure but it definitely is a tap for :l2: or :circle:. But my question is why are you jumping into a well? I don't remember doing that when I got the Platinum and I can't find anything about that in any of the guides for the PS4 version of the game.

Just now, monkeydluffy512 said:

I had to load the game to be sure but it definitely is a tap for :l2: or :circle:. But my question is why are you jumping into a well? I don't remember doing that when I got the Platinum and I can't find anything about that in any of the guides for the PS4 version of the game.

It is for the "For My Next Trick" achievement for the PS4.

9 minutes ago, Lorajet said:

It is for the "For My Next Trick" achievement for the PS4.

Like I said I don't remember doing that and I can't find the trophy in the list or on guides for the PS4 version. I could by blind so please take a moment and recheck and make sure you are using a guide for this version. I'm pretty sure you are putting yourself through some unnecessary trouble going for that dive.

Edit: found this, looks like it was omitted from the PS4 version

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/193145-rise-of-the-tomb-raider-20-year-celebration/74466811

Edited by monkeydluffy512