A little complain about languages

matigrosso91

So, you can't mix languages on audio and text. I'm from Argentina and i want to play with the original english audio and spanish subtitles, but it's impossible.  You have to play with all in English, or all in Spanish (in fact, you have to change the PS4 system language if you want to change the game language). Does anyone know if they're gonna fix this? Cause i've seen many complain about the same thing on Insomniac forums, but i don't know what to expect.

Hopefully, they will include it in a patch, most games include many languages options for the subtitles. I'm from Chile and I'm also playing on English, I don't mind because my English is very good but I can see it being a problem for many people that want to enjoy the original audio but need the translation. If Insomniac pays attention to their customers I think they will add the option in a patch.

Are the Spanish voice actors really that bad? 

I'm from Germany and my English is good enough to play games or watch movies in English. But I usually prefer playing with the german voices, since we have a very high quality in our localisations. In fact, there has grown a whole localisation industry in Germany, with hundreds of professional voice actors, who do nothing else than voice acting. 

Especially when it comes to games with a little lower budget, I think the german voices have even higher quality than the original english voices, since you can get good german voices cheaper than good english voices.

2 hours ago, Zetta-Bele said:

If you start the game in spanish, is it possible to change the ps4 lenguage and the keep on playing it in english? I just dont like the spanish voices, they sound terrible....

I don't think that's possible. The ps4 will close all applications, if you change such settings like the language.