The Last Level in 1st playthrough?

aldreezi

I did it in the first playthrough by buying 2x exp on the PSN marketplace. Normally I'm against these kinds of things but I knew it was going to be way faster to just buy that and grind rather than play through the entire game again. And in the end it really didn't take all that long, so I imagine it's pretty doable even with 1x exp.

16 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

The second playthrough is faster, believe it or not. But here's a video of someone doing it on their 1st playthrough. If you're going for the plat, 2nd is best - you get the 2x and 3x exp multiplier through the Grade shop, and you have to complete various battle actions for the Plan B trophy anyway.

16 hours ago, dertswa687o said:

I did it in the first playthrough by buying 2x exp on the PSN marketplace. Normally I'm against these kinds of things but I knew it was going to be way faster to just buy that and grind rather than play through the entire game again. And in the end it really didn't take all that long, so I imagine it's pretty doable even with 1x exp.

Thank you for the replies guys. I think I'm gonna go for the plat on my 1st playthrough since I'm already at lvl.115 using the same method linked above.