AFL Discussion Thread

StarMadeKnight

So fucking glad Colliwobbles lost it.

I didn't end up watching it, but I was checking the scores every few minutes. Then near the end when the Eagles kept kicking all those behinds I was like shit shit shit shit. Then it was 72 v 74 and it stopped updating and I thought the game was over, I thought Collingwood won it, I was spewing. I went on the Fox Footy Channel thing, it showed that score in the corner and said the replay would begin in an hour. That was it, they won, game over, fuck.

20 odd minutes later someone posted something on Facebook about it and I checked the scores and shit, it wasn't over, the Eagles did it with a goal in the last couple minutes, hoorah! Collingwood suffer yet another grand final defeat, brilliant. Made my day. Was that much better that I thought they won only to find out they in fact lost it in the final minutes, Eddie's face was priceless.

(I forgot Channel 7 were showing it, so Fox Footy would have just been showing a countdown to the replay for the whole length of it, I didn't know, I just assumed that it was over when I saw that screen, understandably)

37 minutes ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

So fucking glad Colliwobbles lost it.

I didn't end up watching it, but I was checking the scores every few minutes. Then near the end when the Eagles kept kicking all those behinds I was like shit shit shit shit. Then it was 72 v 74 and it stopped updating and I thought the game was over, I thought Collingwood won it, I was spewing. I went on the Fox Footy Channel thing, it showed that score in the corner and said the replay would begin in an hour. That was it, they won, game over, fuck.

20 odd minutes later someone posted something on Facebook about it and I checked the scores and shit, it wasn't over, the Eagles did it with a goal in the last couple minutes, hoorah! Collingwood suffer yet another grand final defeat, brilliant. Made my day. Was that much better that I thought they won only to find out they in fact lost it in the final minutes, Eddie's face was priceless.

(I forgot Channel 7 were showing it, so Fox Footy would have just been showing a countdown to the replay for the whole length of it, I didn't know, I just assumed that it was over when I saw that screen, understandably)

I only watched the 4th quarter. I didn't really care who won but i was a bit biased towards Collingwood. Hoping Geelong gets there next year but probably won't happen lol.

Yeah Eddie's face was fuckin funny lol. Buckley looked like a killer robot after the siren, no emotion, nothing lol. 

2 hours ago, StarMadeKnight said:

I only watched the 4th quarter. I didn't really care who won but i was a bit biased towards Collingwood. Hoping Geelong gets there next year but probably won't happen lol.

Yeah Eddie's face was fuckin funny lol. Buckley looked like a killer robot after the siren, no emotion, nothing lol. 

I'm not really into it at all, like if the Bombers were in it I'd maybe watch but tbh I don't care, but I tell you what, it's an unwritten law that if you live in Victoria, you have to hate Collingwood and or Carlton. It's just the way it is. And I am very happy to see them lose.

Buckley was ready to kill. I reckon if the Eagles coach had have been near him, he'd rip his spine out Predator style, he looked piiiiiissed.

• 2 weeks later...