Any missable trophies?

I was hoping someone could answer this since some people have already got platinum. Multiple trophies look missable, but not sure. I've never played the original, but the art style and more compact design of this version has me actually caring about this entry. Like most, I hate missable trophies though.

Edited by h0tNstilettos

I'm only in Chapter 4 but I can already tell you that you can choose to replay previous chapter if you've missed anything. I can't confirm that for the entire trophy list though (still have doubts with the Hidden Cactuars as I don't know if it's refering to side quests you can find in cities or mobs in dungeons).

• Like 3

There aren't any missable trophies as you can revisit any chapter within the game. The Hidden Cactuars are the small figures that Talcott asks you to find for him, If you miss any of them though you will have to revisit old chapters and replay the entire mission to find them, but as a general rule of thumb each time you visit a town there will be cactuars, and I believe chapter 3 has 2 sets in Lestallum, one from when you first get the mission from Talcott and one after you finish the first dungeon. 

4 hours ago, PheonixGRX said:

There aren't any missable trophies as you can revisit any chapter within the game. The Hidden Cactuars are the small figures that Talcott asks you to find for him, If you miss any of them though you will have to revisit old chapters and replay the entire mission to find them, but as a general rule of thumb each time you visit a town there will be cactuars, and I believe chapter 3 has 2 sets in Lestallum, one from when you first get the mission from Talcott and one after you finish the first dungeon. 

Found a list that worked for the Xbox achievement, it shouldn't be different with the PS4 version :

• Chapter 3: Lestallum (before Grotto)
  • Chapter 3: Lestallum (after Grotto)
  • Chapter 4: Wiz Chocobo Post
  • Chapter 5: Old Lestallum
  • Chapter 5: Cape Caem (before Grove)
  • Chapter 5: Cape Caem (after Grove)
  • Chapter 6: Altissia
  • Chapter 7: Cartanica
  • Chapter 8: Tenebrae
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...