Can i obtain the Teamplayer trophy?

Efstathios95

From what I read on another forum, it seems you can do it by hosting a game on PS4 and join that game via the Vita version. Some have unlocked it this way. I haven't tried it myself yet.

EDIT: sorry I didn't read initial post properly. Well it seems Vita is the only option right now. It's unlikely they will ever patch it, it's been out for a while now. Rent/borrow a vita maybe?

Edited by Okoteiru
didnt read properly TC's post

• 2 weeks later...

Somebody got the trophy recently?

I wanna start the game, but if it's not possible to achieve the platinum with another controller or online (which I prefer) I'll not even start it, because I hate this kinda of thing when the developers doesn't fix, what I assume, to be a simple thing/issue.

Edited by willianmarques

19 hours ago, athanasios_osfp said:

@willianmarques As far as I know this problem only affects players from EU (such as me, but I'm lucky that I also have a Vita so I got the trophy).  

Oh, that's really bad for you guys on the EU, but I'm glad you had the means to get it with this workaround method. I'll start the game soon then. Thanks for the reply.

• Like 1

On 8/9/2018 at 2:32 PM, efstathios_12_ said:

I can't host a Game and I don't have a Vita so how can i get the Trophy? 

There are only 2 options for EU players:

1) Connect ps4 with a Vita (not your case).

2) Find someone online playing with a NA account.

I did the 2nd some days ago.

On 28/09/2018 at 11:46 AM, Spookjekat said:

Got the trophy after max 15 min trying quick match/hosting game...  It was the first connected match and the trophy popped directly when the match started. 

I have the EU version btw

Confirmed, just got it. Was at it for about half an hour yesterday, then today I kept quick matching for a while, then hosted for a bit, back to quick match before I hosted again, got connected with someone and got a match started. So in my case, EU, create match, done deal. Albeit probably something like 40 minutes trying in total.

On 10/9/2018 at 4:15 PM, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Well ive been unable to connect since the longest and i have a vita and live in NA. I managed to try the tips seen here earlier and closest i got was a blank connecting screen with either a disconnection or a connection purgatory. Neither connecting nor disconnecting 

Same. NA Here too and having constant failed attempts with a friend to play this game.

The developers are terrible. They refuse to answer. Well i refuse to buy anything else you put out. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Jeez, what an annoying stupidity. Well, I finally got it. I saved my progress to the cloud and loaded that cloud save on the my vita. Then I changed the ps4 to my secondary account (US) and played the game on my vita with my main account (EU). Then I had the US account on the ps4 be host, that finally worked. My EU account from my vita could find the connection and the trophy popped pretty much the instant the level started. I then synced the trophy to psn and then back to the ps4. It's all good now, for me anyway. Good luck to anyone trying to get this.

Hi guys

I got the trophy by being a host in psvita and joining through the ps4 with the same id.

The other way around doesn't work.

You apply the two team amulets on ps vita and you skip the trophy as soon as you start the phase.

My account is European so it worked well.

Don't get complicated with using other accounts,

follow my method and you'll see that in less than two minutes you have the trophy

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

It's weird since I helped an Australian guy some time ago and managed to get the platinum. However, trying to help another player we couldn't even to settle the match. I'm from NA so this should still work, but I'm unaware if this case is alive somehow or if the servers are down forever. Any advice?