Free pre-order bonus giveaway (EU only)

optimusmart

EDIT

WINNER

FACAS

The game I had was Spiderman/Xmen arcades revenge on the SNES. Released in 92, and Facas went with Return of the sinister six, also 92, but on.mega drive

I thought a few others may have been closer bit seems sinister six was closest. 

I may have player even earlier versions, but this is the earliest one I.can remember and what I had in mind

Well done Facas, you have worked very hard and overcome every obstacle set before you, is there anything you wish to say??

I will PM you the code, u are in.portugal so should work, if it doesnt can u let me know and I will give to runner up.

Thanks everyone, you all worked very hard ;)

Original post;

Hi all,

Im not bothered about the pre-order bonus so im posting a question here and whoever gets it right, I will PM with the code after mentioning the winner on here

Please dont post if you already have it, dont be greedy ;). The items you receive are these, I think;

• Spider-Man Spidey Suit Pack
  • Spider-Drone Gadget
  • Spider-Man PS4 Avatar
  • Spider-Man PS4 Theme
  • 5 Extra Skill Points

Its going to be a question with a bit of a random answer as I dont want it to easy

So I was born in the 80s, what do you think is the first Spiderman game that I played??

Will accept first post per user and the 1st to post answer. May not get back on until later so will update once able to.

The copy is EU, the bonus code is region locked, sorry other regions

Happy guesing ;)

Edited by optimusmart
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Simply because I'm not the most educated on these matters, is the code region locked or anything? Will it work for anyone anywhere?

As for a guess, I'm going to say the game you're giving away the bonuses for. Marvel's Spider-Man for the PS4. :P 

I have no idea about that, good point. After quick check, apparently it is, so for EU only

And 1 of you was very close ;)

1 minute ago, optimusmart said:

I have no idea about that, good point. After quick check, apparently it is, so for EU only

And 1 of you was very close ;)

I see, I know it's in the OP, but because some are likely to skip right over it, I'd add it in the Title as well. 

Although I suppose this thread should go by pretty fast lol.

23 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Simply because I'm not the most educated on these matters, is the code region locked or anything? Will it work for anyone anywhere?

As for a guess, I'm going to say the game you're giving away the bonuses for. Marvel's Spider-Man for the PS4. :P 

Code is locked to the country the game was purchased in.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BarackoBrock said:

Ultimate spider-man?

Sorry no

Seems like there is a lot of spiderman games. What I will do later, if nobody has guessed it before end of play today, british time, I will pick person closest

1 minute ago, SunnyCrappyYT said:

Code is locked to the country the game was purchased in.

Isnt it locked to region? France/German/UK etc can all have same disc, or is this not always a definite thing?

2 hours ago, optimusmart said:

Sorry no

Seems like there is a lot of spiderman games. What I will do later, if nobody has guessed it before end of play today, british time, I will pick person closest

Isnt it locked to region? France/German/UK etc can all have same disc, or is this not always a definite thing?

Maybe in some cases, but the times I had to download DLC I needed to download it from the PSN store country that the game originated from or the code wouldn't work.