Is this flaggable?

I joined a random earlier to start working towards the "Double Trouble" trophy and since I've never played the game before and not knowing the story, the random started the last story mission. Upon completion I earned the "Satan Punchers" trophy for beating the game, could I be flagged for not earning the story related trophies in order? Or is it okay for something like this to happen? Any help would be much appreciated.

Edited by AlcoholicDinosaw

You are generally allowed to do anything that is within the boundaries of the game, even if the game has a glitch that auto-unlocks every trophy. You wouldn't be the only person who has been skipped to the end of the game, so I wouldn't worry about it. 

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
On 9/8/2018 at 6:57 AM, RoxasOnFire said:

Yeah dude I wouldn't stress about it. That's a downside to joining games like that. It's not the only game that does that too. You can do it in borderlands, and many others. No worries.

I mean look at my pre-sequel trophies,  I have the 3 man trophy and haven't even made it to act 2 yet. 

I played Borderlands online and it started endless quests from the other player's progress and it kind of killed my motivation to even play the game. lol

• Like 1