"Who Dares" is currently broken after rework.

MMouldy

2 hours ago, BlacknWhite098 said:

What did they do did they add a new trophy to the list? What about the people who got the plat before that or did they just edit the requirements

The map has been redesigned but playing that very map and winning in the required mode is not registering for the trophy pop. It looks like something Ubisoft need to fix on their end. If you currently don’t have this trophy then the platinum is unobtainable by the looks of it...

18 minutes ago, LesWriggles said:

The map has been redesigned but playing that very map and winning in the required mode is not registering for the trophy pop. It looks like something Ubisoft need to fix on their end. If you currently don’t have this trophy then the platinum is unobtainable by the looks of it...

And the redesigned map is currently in Ranked/Casual rotation ? Cause i have never seen it there and the old one is there atm. I have the plat on my second account and if I remember it must be a Ranked match to obtain the trophy and the trophy description was wrong idk now ubishit better repair this quick or i will send ninjas to their HQ.

On 9/13/2018 at 7:55 AM, UltraRareCat said:

And the redesigned map is currently in Ranked/Casual rotation ? Cause i have never seen it there and the old one is there atm. I have the plat on my second account and if I remember it must be a Ranked match to obtain the trophy and the trophy description was wrong idk now ubishit better repair this quick or i will send ninjas to their HQ.

It's not a ranked match, lol.

Besides their matchmaking is shit, you queu up for hereford you might search 20 times for it ?

• 2 weeks later...

I contacted Ubisoft and they said to contact PS about it and I quote, 

Hello kerck11,

Thank you for clarifying the issue.

Please be advised that we are not able to unlock achievements on Play Station. As this is a feature on this platform, you could contact Play Station in this matter and check if they would be able to help you.

You can contact them by following the link below:

https://support.playstation.com

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again!

Kind regards,
Yanko
Ubisoft Support

On 26. 09. 2018. at 11:01 AM, kerck11 said:

I contacted Ubisoft and they said to contact PS about it and I quote, 

Hello kerck11,

Thank you for clarifying the issue.

Please be advised that we are not able to unlock achievements on Play Station. As this is a feature on this platform, you could contact Play Station in this matter and check if they would be able to help you.

You can contact them by following the link below:

https://support.playstation.com

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again!

Kind regards,
Yanko
Ubisoft Support

I don't know what you asked them about, but developers definitely can and should make sure their trophies aren't bugged. They can't unlock trophies for other trophies, but they can fix the glitches they introduced.

Did you point them to this thread and the fact the last trophy was earned on the 4th of September? Their latest update obviously broke the game and that trophy is unobtainable for everyone.

They emailed me and they said they looked onto it

Hello kerck11,

Thank you for contacting us back with this information.

As I can see, you mention that the trophy is glitched due to the map change in the recent patch. 

I am going to escalate this situation to our team so that they can investigate this further, and once I have news on the matter I would contact you back.

Thank you for your patience during that time, and if you have any other questions or feedback, you are always welcome to contact us at any time!

Kind regards,
Denis
Ubisoft Support

I guess we'll have to wait

• 4 weeks later...

Hi! Can you please try to restore the PS4 database and see if that fixes the issue for you? It's similar to a computer disk defragmenter and will not affect your save data.

1) Turn off the PS4.
2) Once the PS4 is off, press and hold the power button until the PS4 beeps twice (this may take up to 10 seconds)
3) Connect the DualShock controller with a USB cable.
4) Once connected, press the PS button on the controller. You should now see the Safe Mode options on the PS4.
5) Select option "5. Rebuild Database" and press X.
6) "The database will be rebuilt, it might take a few hours to rebuild the database" will show on the screen, press "OK"
7) Allow the database to rebuild. Afterwards, the console will return to the sign-in screen.

Please let me know if this does not fix the issue for you.

Ubisoft Support said this to me, but I still didn't get a win on Hereford since 2nd november.

14 minutes ago, Mikyxello said:

Ubisoft Support said this to me, but I still didn't get a win on Hereford since 2nd november.

That is the generic, catch all, solve all solution that all Customer Support people give out when someone reports a PS4 related glitch but 90% of the time, it does absolutely nothing and doesn't fix the problem. The only fix for this particular trophy glitch, is a patch from the devs.

Just now, HuntingFever said:

That is the generic, catch all, solve all solution that all Customer Support people give out when someone reports a PS4 related glitch but 90% of the time, it does absolutely nothing and doesn't fix the problem. The only fix for this particular trophy glitch, is a patch from the devs.

Yes, I know this. Now i'm asking if they'll fix it with the next update, and hope it'll be.