Kal2210

Triumph Seal

49 posts in this topic

So, this one is gonna be a grind. I think destinations is the best one to attempt although mars/mercury collections badge is quite long if you haven’t started it. What are others thinking?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this is the one I'm going to do too. I've already got most of it done. The only thing that I'm a little worried about is the Braytech Winter Wolf and Osprey. Both are notoriously rare rng drops. :|

 

Edit: I'm going to keep an eye on the Dreaming City seal. Looks like I'm going to be doing most of it anyway by just playing the expansion. Those secret triumphs though... :hmm:

 

 

 

 

Edited by Rowdi
Addendum
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9.9.2018 at 3:37 PM, Rowdi said:

Edit: I'm going to keep an eye on the Dreaming City seal. Looks like I'm going to be doing most of it anyway by just playing the expansion. Those secret triumphs though... :hmm:

 

Yeah this is the one that I'm looking at as well. Most of it has to do with the blind well, and I think secret ones have to do with finding obscure things on the map.

 

One of them for example requires you to have 3 people standing on little rock formations in front of the main gate in order to summon a boss. I'm sure the rest will be discovered soon as well.

Edited by IDiivil
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lore tab will be the easiest one as you just have to find collectibles. I think part of them will be in raid area and those ones can be hard for some people without a team. Rest of them is probably still in search or maybe not even in the game, as there are even bounties for strikes that are not unlocked yet. 

 

There is still one seal hidden, so who know, maybe it will be something related to Iron Banner and not too hard. Will see. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dont sleep on the Gambit Seal. I've finished everything in it except for reaching legend once and one secret triumph. Legend only takes 15k, which may sound like a lot but when compared to the time it will take you to do some of the other tabs or collect exotics, it may very well be faster. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, but Gambit still requries a little bit of skill, especially when you have to kill 4 guardians while invading, that can be hard and take a while, even with Sleeper Simulant :(

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2018 at 5:24 PM, Patrickosan said:

Lore tab will be the easiest one as you just have to find collectibles. 

 

That's true for some of the lore, but not for all of it. There's no collectables in Gambit for example and it's got its own tab in the lore section.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup, plus the cade lore is found in random world chests. I’ve opened hundreds farming radiolarian cultures and am only about 1/4 through his life.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They will be adding stuff to Dreaming City + new strike is coming (The Corrupted), so I think a lot of stuff is still blocked/not in the game.

If everything would be obtainable somebody would already have the trophy. Time will tell, but for now it's just a mystery.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think destinations or dreaming city will be the way to go for me, though destinations will be a huge grind since I didn’t touch the previous dlc’s. I’d probably recommend waiting until most if not all of the raid collection badge is revealed. Bungie could’ve been really harsh and added the emblem for beating it on day 1 in there, which means only 12 people in the world would have access to it and that’s before the other tedious stuff. It all seems very grindy and daunting now, but once the secret triumphs are revealed and we see what the missing seal consists of, it might not be too bad. Holding off isn’t always a bad thing on Destiny. Just look at flawless raider for example. 

Edited by Dark
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2018 at 4:38 PM, Dark said:

I think destinations or dreaming city will be the way to go for me, though destinations will be a huge grind since I didn’t touch the previous dlc’s. I’d probably recommend waiting until most if not all of the raid collection badge is revealed. Bungie could’ve been really harsh and added the emblem for beating it on day 1 in there, which means only 12 people in the world would have access to it and that’s before the other tedious stuff. It all seems very grindy and daunting now, but once the secret triumphs are revealed and we see what the missing seal consists of, it might not be too bad. Holding off isn’t always a bad thing on Destiny. Just look at flawless raider for example. 

 

to play devils advocate, holding off for this game in particular hasn't been a good strategy. look at the changes they've made to trophies for example. locking some out with DLC, changing one to be from beating a nightfall to the prestige raid, etc.

 

i seriously regret buying this game lol

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dansomekid said:

 

to play devils advocate, holding off for this game in particular hasn't been a good strategy. look at the changes they've made to trophies for example. locking some out with DLC, changing one to be from beating a nightfall to the prestige raid, etc.

 

i seriously regret buying this game lol

 

That’s why I said not always. No one could’ve really predicted that would happen. Never tried the prestige raid, but with the dlc’s soft cap being 200 over it, it shouldn’t as bad anymore. It still sucks for people that don’t want dlc of course. With the triumph seals though I don’t think much can change for the worse. It’d be nice to see all of them unhidden eventually.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dark said:

 

That’s why I said not always. No one could’ve really predicted that would happen. Never tried the prestige raid, but with the dlc’s soft cap being 200 over it, it shouldn’t as bad anymore. It still sucks for people that don’t want dlc of course. With the triumph seals though I don’t think much can change for the worse. It’d be nice to see all of them unhidden eventually.

I recently did the prestige raid. It's really not that hard. The hard part is having 6 people do their jobs right.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All I have to say is not to give up on this trophy.  Through quite a bit of grinding (and luck) I managed to complete the Curse of Osiris/Warmind Collections Badge last night.  The only other thing I am missing is the Vouchsafe scout rifle from the Dreaming City and I will have all 3 collection badges for the Destination seal.  After that I just need to wait for heroic adventures on Titan and the EDZ.  I will then be a Wayfarer.  🙂

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, SirShavesALot said:

All I have to say is not to give up on this trophy.  Through quite a bit of grinding (and luck) I managed to complete the Curse of Osiris/Warmind Collections Badge last night.  The only other thing I am missing is the Vouchsafe scout rifle from the Dreaming City and I will have all 3 collection badges for the Destination seal.  After that I just need to wait for heroic adventures on Titan and the EDZ.  I will then be a Wayfarer.  1f642.png

I have done all 40 unique nodes on Mars and I still searching the fucking auto rifle...

Edited by dark-keyblade94
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎27‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 7:35 PM, dark-keyblade94 said:

I have done all 40 unique nodes on Mars and I still searching the fucking auto rifle...

That's nothing, i opened around 800 nodes and i still need the 18 Kelvins "the least rare one" they say

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got my braytech winter wolf as my first token hand in for warmind. The nilfheim frost was the one that dodged be for the longest time, now i just wait for titan flashpoint hopefully next week.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/26/2018 at 4:13 AM, Dark said:

 

That’s why I said not always. No one could’ve really predicted that would happen. Never tried the prestige raid, but with the dlc’s soft cap being 200 over it, it shouldn’t as bad anymore. It still sucks for people that don’t want dlc of course. With the triumph seals though I don’t think much can change for the worse. It’d be nice to see all of them unhidden eventually.

The prestige leviathan raid is capped at 305 which means you can't over level. LL past 305 doesn't make any difference. It's a huge misconception.

 

On 9/27/2018 at 2:35 PM, dark-keyblade94 said:

I have done all 40 unique nodes on Mars and I still searching the fucking auto rifle...

 

11 hours ago, Hunt4Platinum said:

That's nothing, i opened around 800 nodes and i still need the 18 Kelvins "the least rare one" they say

The rng on top of rng for these weapons is bs. First I need the damn schematic to drop and then I needed a certain weapon. I went through about 80 resonant stems before I saw this tip on another site. I got the last weapon I needed from Ana on the first try.

 

A tip is to do the first step of the Nascent Dawn quest on all 3 characters, as each one will give you a random braytech weapon. - Harry94

 

I'd be interested to know if this quest resets if you abandon it where you could continually run the first step until you get the braytech weapon you need.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only achievable title right now (as of this date) is the Gambit (Dredgen) one; you need to reset your rank 3 times and kill the very rare Servitor Primeval 3 times (1 for the quest, 1 for the sparrow and 1 for the ship).

 

And get Malfeasance of course (complete the quest).

Edited by BlackTorito
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rowdi said:

The prestige leviathan raid is capped at 305 which means you can't over level. LL past 305 doesn't make any difference. It's a huge misconception.

 

Ah I didn’t know that, I guess that’s how it keeps it’s difficulty. Thanks for the heads up.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Rowdi said:

The prestige leviathan raid is capped at 305 which means you can't over level. LL past 305 doesn't make any difference. It's a huge misconception.

 

 

The rng on top of rng for these weapons is bs. First I need the damn schematic to drop and then I needed a certain weapon. I went through about 80 resonant stems before I saw this tip on another site. I got the last weapon I needed from Ana on the first try.

 

 

 

 

I'd be interested to know if this quest resets if you abandon it where you could continually run the first step until you get the braytech weapon you need.

I tried it on my other characters, got 2 snipers again.. resetting it does not work. My rng is actually the worst in this game

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hunt4Platinum said:

I tried it on my other characters, got 2 snipers again.. resetting it does not work. My rng is actually the worst in this game

That sucks, sorry. Thanks for letting me know about the quest weapons though. Too bad that doesn't work.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rowdi said:

That sucks, sorry. Thanks for letting me know about the quest weapons though. Too bad that doesn't work.

Well thanks for the tip anyway, worth the try and np, would be allot easier indeed 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/9/2018 at 1:55 PM, Hunt4Platinum said:

I tried it on my other characters, got 2 snipers again.. resetting it does not work. My rng is actually the worst in this game

My rng is even worst,I have got 11 duplicates(3 Nilfheim,4 18 Kelvin and 4 Frigid Jackal),it's ridiculous.

 

EDIT: After 15 duplicates I've finally got my last weapon(BrayTech Winter Wolf).From my experience I can say that the BrayTech Weapon Schematic seems to be a daily reward,don't try to farm more than once a day,it's useless.

Edited by dark-keyblade94
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gambit is pretty easy but everyone still has the last one locked . basically all I need for this seal . probably something timed by bungie .9/11

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.