Triumph Seal

Kal2210

I think this is the one I'm going to do too. I've already got most of it done. The only thing that I'm a little worried about is the Braytech Winter Wolf and Osprey. Both are notoriously rare rng drops. :|

Edit: I'm going to keep an eye on the Dreaming City seal. Looks like I'm going to be doing most of it anyway by just playing the expansion. Those secret triumphs though... :hmm:

Edited by Rowdi
Addendum
  • Like 1

On 9.9.2018 at 3:37 PM, Rowdi said:

Edit: I'm going to keep an eye on the Dreaming City seal. Looks like I'm going to be doing most of it anyway by just playing the expansion. Those secret triumphs though... :hmm:

Yeah this is the one that I'm looking at as well. Most of it has to do with the blind well, and I think secret ones have to do with finding obscure things on the map.

One of them for example requires you to have 3 people standing on little rock formations in front of the main gate in order to summon a boss. I'm sure the rest will be discovered soon as well.

Edited by IDiivil

Lore tab will be the easiest one as you just have to find collectibles. I think part of them will be in raid area and those ones can be hard for some people without a team. Rest of them is probably still in search or maybe not even in the game, as there are even bounties for strikes that are not unlocked yet. 

There is still one seal hidden, so who know, maybe it will be something related to Iron Banner and not too hard. Will see. 

Dont sleep on the Gambit Seal. I've finished everything in it except for reaching legend once and one secret triumph. Legend only takes 15k, which may sound like a lot but when compared to the time it will take you to do some of the other tabs or collect exotics, it may very well be faster. 

• 2 weeks later...

I think destinations or dreaming city will be the way to go for me, though destinations will be a huge grind since I didn’t touch the previous dlc’s. I’d probably recommend waiting until most if not all of the raid collection badge is revealed. Bungie could’ve been really harsh and added the emblem for beating it on day 1 in there, which means only 12 people in the world would have access to it and that’s before the other tedious stuff. It all seems very grindy and daunting now, but once the secret triumphs are revealed and we see what the missing seal consists of, it might not be too bad. Holding off isn’t always a bad thing on Destiny. Just look at flawless raider for example. 

Edited by Dark

On 9/24/2018 at 4:38 PM, Dark said:

I think destinations or dreaming city will be the way to go for me, though destinations will be a huge grind since I didn’t touch the previous dlc’s. I’d probably recommend waiting until most if not all of the raid collection badge is revealed. Bungie could’ve been really harsh and added the emblem for beating it on day 1 in there, which means only 12 people in the world would have access to it and that’s before the other tedious stuff. It all seems very grindy and daunting now, but once the secret triumphs are revealed and we see what the missing seal consists of, it might not be too bad. Holding off isn’t always a bad thing on Destiny. Just look at flawless raider for example. 

to play devils advocate, holding off for this game in particular hasn't been a good strategy. look at the changes they've made to trophies for example. locking some out with DLC, changing one to be from beating a nightfall to the prestige raid, etc.

i seriously regret buying this game lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dansomekid said:

to play devils advocate, holding off for this game in particular hasn't been a good strategy. look at the changes they've made to trophies for example. locking some out with DLC, changing one to be from beating a nightfall to the prestige raid, etc.

i seriously regret buying this game lol

That’s why I said not always. No one could’ve really predicted that would happen. Never tried the prestige raid, but with the dlc’s soft cap being 200 over it, it shouldn’t as bad anymore. It still sucks for people that don’t want dlc of course. With the triumph seals though I don’t think much can change for the worse. It’d be nice to see all of them unhidden eventually.

4 hours ago, Dark said:

That’s why I said not always. No one could’ve really predicted that would happen. Never tried the prestige raid, but with the dlc’s soft cap being 200 over it, it shouldn’t as bad anymore. It still sucks for people that don’t want dlc of course. With the triumph seals though I don’t think much can change for the worse. It’d be nice to see all of them unhidden eventually.

I recently did the prestige raid. It's really not that hard. The hard part is having 6 people do their jobs right.

• Like 1

All I have to say is not to give up on this trophy.  Through quite a bit of grinding (and luck) I managed to complete the Curse of Osiris/Warmind Collections Badge last night.  The only other thing I am missing is the Vouchsafe scout rifle from the Dreaming City and I will have all 3 collection badges for the Destination seal.  After that I just need to wait for heroic adventures on Titan and the EDZ.  I will then be a Wayfarer.  ?

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, SirShavesALot said:

All I have to say is not to give up on this trophy.  Through quite a bit of grinding (and luck) I managed to complete the Curse of Osiris/Warmind Collections Badge last night.  The only other thing I am missing is the Vouchsafe scout rifle from the Dreaming City and I will have all 3 collection badges for the Destination seal.  After that I just need to wait for heroic adventures on Titan and the EDZ.  I will then be a Wayfarer.  1f642.png

I have done all 40 unique nodes on Mars and I still searching the fucking auto rifle...

Edited by dark-keyblade94

On 9/26/2018 at 4:13 AM, Dark said:

The prestige leviathan raid is capped at 305 which means you can't over level. LL past 305 doesn't make any difference. It's a huge misconception.

On 9/27/2018 at 2:35 PM, dark-keyblade94 said:

I have done all 40 unique nodes on Mars and I still searching the fucking auto rifle...

11 hours ago, Hunt4Platinum said:

That's nothing, i opened around 800 nodes and i still need the 18 Kelvins "the least rare one" they say

The rng on top of rng for these weapons is bs. First I need the damn schematic to drop and then I needed a certain weapon. I went through about 80 resonant stems before I saw this tip on another site. I got the last weapon I needed from Ana on the first try.

A tip is to do the first step of the Nascent Dawn quest on all 3 characters, as each one will give you a random braytech weapon. - Harry94

I'd be interested to know if this quest resets if you abandon it where you could continually run the first step until you get the braytech weapon you need.

• Like 2

The only achievable title right now (as of this date) is the Gambit (Dredgen) one; you need to reset your rank 3 times and kill the very rare Servitor Primeval 3 times (1 for the quest, 1 for the sparrow and 1 for the ship).

And get Malfeasance of course (complete the quest).

Edited by BlackTorito

9 hours ago, Rowdi said:

The prestige leviathan raid is capped at 305 which means you can't over level. LL past 305 doesn't make any difference. It's a huge misconception.

The rng on top of rng for these weapons is bs. First I need the damn schematic to drop and then I needed a certain weapon. I went through about 80 resonant stems before I saw this tip on another site. I got the last weapon I needed from Ana on the first try.

I'd be interested to know if this quest resets if you abandon it where you could continually run the first step until you get the braytech weapon you need.

I tried it on my other characters, got 2 snipers again.. resetting it does not work. My rng is actually the worst in this game

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hunt4Platinum said:

I tried it on my other characters, got 2 snipers again.. resetting it does not work. My rng is actually the worst in this game

That sucks, sorry. Thanks for letting me know about the quest weapons though. Too bad that doesn't work.

• Like 1

On 30/9/2018 at 1:55 PM, Hunt4Platinum said:

My rng is even worst,I have got 11 duplicates(3 Nilfheim,4 18 Kelvin and 4 Frigid Jackal),it's ridiculous.

EDIT: After 15 duplicates I've finally got my last weapon(BrayTech Winter Wolf).From my experience I can say that the BrayTech Weapon Schematic seems to be a daily reward,don't try to farm more than once a day,it's useless.

Edited by dark-keyblade94