A Whole New (Under)World Trophy Glitched?

geunc

I was able to get it the day I downloaded the patch. Can't remember but maybe you have to finish the quest chain to unlock things like delving, etc. In any case the other ones are going to be a bear. The one about maxing a faction out seems pretty insane. Level 500 delve with only the cards from the faction? Guess I'll be grinding lower tier delves to ensure loot so I can upgrade my treasure horde. I'm assuming that is what they expect people to do for the most part.

I unlocked A Whole New (Under)World as soon as paid the 4K gold. I know for sure I didn't have to do anything else to make it unlock, so I'm not sure why it hasn't unlocked for you. It may well be buggy, although I've not read about anyone else having the same problem. If it won't unlock you may have to wait until a new faction is released and see if buying that makes it pop :S

13 hours ago, Nutrageous69 said:

I was able to get it the day I downloaded the patch. Can't remember but maybe you have to finish the quest chain to unlock things like delving, etc. In any case the other ones are going to be a bear. The one about maxing a faction out seems pretty insane. Level 500 delve with only the cards from the faction? Guess I'll be grinding lower tier delves to ensure loot so I can upgrade my treasure horde. I'm assuming that is what they expect people to do for the most part.

Yeah the new trophies confuse me, you think you could explain them a little please?

23 hours ago, geunc said:

I have bought All-Seeing Eye and the Hall of Guardians paying 4000 gold for each one and I don't get the trophy. It is glitched?

So did I at the day of te update. Completed both quest chains and did other things there. No trophy.

In the past I had to level up two times a unit to level 20 for the trophy "Counselor". First time it glitched.

I have the same problem. I bought all the 2 factions but trophy didn't pop. Today I opened a ticket and I'm waiting for an answer. Same for the trophy "complete a delve without losing troops". There is a way to try to unlock the a whole new underworld achievement: go to kyrstara, select a kingsom and go on the level and power screen. It didn't worked for me but Maybe it works for you. I read it on the gems of war site

I had the same problem, contacted the support and this is they reply:

Hi Xmode,

I'm very sorry you experienced this issue.
This issue occurred shortly after the 4.0 update was released as the update became available before the new Achievement data was available on console for some players.

To fix this:

• In Krystara, select any Kingdom
  • Open the Kingdom Levels & Power screen
  • The achievement should now unlock

Please let me know how you go.

Regards,

First time didn't work for me, then i changed the game language and PS4 system language to English redo the same steps and i got the trophy. For (Die Another Day Trophy) try to do it again with the same configuration.

Hope this will help

• Like 3

2 hours ago, XmodE_7 said:

I had the same problem, contacted the support and this is they reply:

Hi Xmode,

I'm very sorry you experienced this issue.
This issue occurred shortly after the 4.0 update was released as the update became available before the new Achievement data was available on console for some players.

To fix this:

• In Krystara, select any Kingdom
  • Open the Kingdom Levels & Power screen
  • The achievement should now unlock

Please let me know how you go.

Regards,

First time didn't work for me, then i changed the game language and PS4 system language to English redo the same steps and i got the trophy. For (Die Another Day Trophy) try to do it again with the same configuration.

Hope this will help

Worked =D thanks man 

Didn´t work for me. Tried English (UK) and (USA) system language and game language. Now there is a 3rd kingdom and that doesn´t help, too.

Edit: It´s fixed now.

Edit2: Trophy "The Land Down Under" (5 new Territories) is not fixed

Edit3: Got "The Land Down Under" after levelling up a "normal" kingdom

Edited by Babsimabuse