Naming of Trophy List

Hi. Newer trophy hunter here and I was just wondering how some games get renamed from the PSN version to the PSNProfiles version. I love the fact that all the Kingdom Hearts games lose the Final Mix name, because it looks a little cleaner. I was just wondering if this game would ever be listed as just Batman: Arkham City/Asylum. Right now the text overflows on mobile and both show up as Batman: Return to Arkham: Arkha...

1 hour ago, jimmyroche4 said:

Hi. Newer trophy hunter here and I was just wondering how some games get renamed from the PSN version to the PSNProfiles version. I love the fact that all the Kingdom Hearts games lose the Final Mix name, because it looks a little cleaner. I was just wondering if this game would ever be listed as just Batman: Arkham City/Asylum. Right now the text overflows on mobile and both show up as Batman: Return to Arkham: Arkha...

Ah yeah, I've actually been meaning to do that - all fixed now :) 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BlindMango said:

I understand making the formatting consistent or fixing up annoying choices in the naming of the trophy set (like removing "trophy set" from the name), but aren't you just changing the title of the game here to something that it's not? I mean it doesn't match the cover art or the trophy set picture now, and makes it harder to distinguish the different lists. Why are you doing this?

• Like 3

On 09/09/2018 at 8:29 PM, BlindMango said:

I'll be honest, I have to agree with @mekktor here. The naming confused me and it wasn't obvious at all that this game is actually part of Return to Arkham bundle. In case like this, I would keep the name as it was before. Renaming a game for the sake of better text overflowing or making the name look cleaner is in my opinion a bad solution to something that should be fixed in the website stylesheets. Just my 2c.

On 9/10/2018 at 6:22 AM, mekktor said:

I understand making the formatting consistent or fixing up annoying choices in the naming of the trophy set (like removing "trophy set" from the name), but aren't you just changing the title of the game here to something that it's not? I mean it doesn't match the cover art or the trophy set picture now, and makes it harder to distinguish the different lists. Why are you doing this?

47 minutes ago, HusKyCode said:

I'll be honest, I have to agree with @mekktor here. The naming confused me and it wasn't obvious at all that this game is actually part of Return to Arkham bundle. In case like this, I would keep the name as it was before. Renaming a game for the sake of better text overflowing or making the name look cleaner is in my opinion a bad solution to something that should be fixed in the website stylesheets. Just my 2c.

Agreed with the above.