Fly Like an Eagle glitched

I've jumped off of the flag pole 20 times now opened the parachute early, opened it late, climbed with jumping climbed by grabbing all the chains, climbed the castelo in free roam and did it from the 8th sequence 2nd memory, and still NOTHING the trophy will not pop up. I've looked around on forums and such and most people say delete the game data and the savefiles like wtf??? How can a company be this incompetent? I'll try to get the other trophies first and might start a new save if it's necessary but if you know any good solutions please post them. ?

Some trophies glitch if you download  the patch before the game data installs. You don't have to delete your save, but do delete the game data install (this will also delete the patch. Next, disconnect your console from the Wi-Fi or whatever you use and let the game install as normal again. Once that happens, then download the patch. You get to keep your game and the trophies should now unlock for you if you complete their conditions once again.

34 minutes ago, LepreCon1991 said:

Some trophies glitch if you download  the patch before the game data installs. You don't have to delete your save, but do delete the game data install (this will also delete the patch. Next, disconnect your console from the Wi-Fi or whatever you use and let the game install as normal again. Once that happens, then download the patch. You get to keep your game and the trophies should now unlock for you if you complete their conditions once again.

Ok the da vinci dlc was my only game data, I think that's because I have the digital version? Don't digital versions come pre patched? Do I have to delete the whole game and redownload? I'm redownloading da vinci now and will post progress later

Ok I deleted everything redownloaded the game without the dlc reached sequence 5, finished all the war machines, replayed castello crasher and BOOM when I climbed that flag pole (without jumping and skipping chains) and jumped off with the parachute the trophy almost immediately unlocked!!! I finally have the 100% thought I'd never get this plat whew, thanks a lot for your help and suggestions! ??

• Like 1