Quink666

The guy on the radio is an asshole...

17 posts in this topic

Grinding the street crimes at the moment since its the last thing i have left.

Takes on average 3-4 minute for a crime to spawn (only 100 left yay for a 5 hour grind) and between each crime this asshole always gotta chime in. Noticed that no street crimes spawn when he is blabbing on repeating himself.

Anyone got a faster way to spawn street crimes?

You can turn him off in audio settings, but the way street crimes show up for me is just standing on the rooftop in the middle of the district I need them in :P 

I didnt even know you could do that.Thank you! You saved me a bunch of time. 

Yeah i usually just sand and wait for the next steet crime just so annoying that it takes several miunute in district with few crimes left.

You mean Jameson? I love his bits in this game, Insomniac got his character down to a T. I guess you have a be a big Spidey fan to appreciate him. But yeah, you can turn him off if you wish. 

"The guy on the radio..."

Show some respect, you're talking about John Jonah Jameson.

7 minutes ago, Viper said:

You mean Jameson? I love his bits in this game, Insomniac got his character down to a T. I guess you have a be a big Spidey fan to appreciate him. But yeah, you can turn him off if you wish. 

Yeah he is funny but when you heard the same thing a few times and when he is slowing down spawn of street crimes i got tired of him. He talked so much he started repeating himself =)

4 minute spawn? If you stay in 1 district at a time and set waypoints to certain areas in that district and then swing towards it by pressing R3 constantly, a crime pops every 20-30 seconds max. Hope that helps a little. 

Act 3 is the best from Crimes. I got Crimes almost immediately after finishing another one.

He's the best part of the game.

"Spiderman eats pigeons."

-J. Jonah

1 hour ago, Colt said:

4 minute spawn? If you stay in 1 district at a time and set waypoints to certain areas in that district and then swing towards it by pressing R3 constantly, a crime pops every 20-30 seconds max. Hope that helps a little. 

Yeah the long spawn timer is almost only when im down only 1 faction left in a district. It simply takes forever, i swing around, stand still on a roof top & fast travel but it seems to always take a long time. Atleast its a little faster now thanks to @BlindMango when ive turned of JJJ's gossip. Only have about 45 crimes left now. 

Edited by Quink666

Have you ever read a Spider-Man comic book or at least watched one of the Raimi movies? Because that's how JJJ is.

2 hours ago, Viper said:

Oh I agree, I love it when he chimes in with his thoughts on how to blame Spidey each time for whatever task you just helped to prevent.  Water mains? Poisoning the water supply! Relaying radio dishes for Oscorp? He's hacking into your phones people! Stopping screens in Times Square from exploding and causing harm to those down bellow? He's hacking into them and putting in subliminal messages to get people to love Spidey! It's the only explanation!

Seriously though, love J. J's own thoughts on things, even on some of the villains, he even had a point when he spoke up about Rhino.

I actually prefer the "rent" guy. Also his daughter makes nutcookies, because.. you know... they're cookies with nuts on them, and they're actually good. Maybe this is reference that the world is going nuts and sometimes you gotta take a break.

But remember, you don't actually NEED to pay the rent, you can always couch surfing at his place, and... at the end of the day... you can still have those nutcookies. 

5 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Grinding the street crimes at the moment since its the last thing i have left.

Takes on average 3-4 minute for a crime to spawn (only 100 left yay for a 5 hour grind) and between each crime this asshole always gotta chime in. Noticed that no street crimes spawn when he is blabbing on repeating himself.

Anyone got a faster way to spawn street crimes?

Well.... 1. It’s not a radio, it’s a podcast 2. Turn it fucking off if you don’t enjoy it 3. A lot of people enjoy Jameson’s banter with SpiderMan; it’s been like that since the beginning of SpiderMan & his inclusion is amazing. 4. He doesn’t affect them at ALL. I’ve had TONS show up while he’s talking; most of the time I don’t even get to listen to all of it before I get to the area.

3 hours ago, FranXGamer said:
Have you ever read a Spider-Man comic book or at least watched one of the Raimi movies? Because that's how JJJ is.

I don’t think he’s ever read a Spidey comic or seen anything related to Spidey... lmao

2 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Oh I agree, I love it when he chimes in with his thoughts on how to blame Spidey each time for whatever task you just helped to prevent.  Water mains? Poisoning the water supply! Relaying radio dishes for Oscorp? He's hacking into your phones people! Stopping screens in Times Square from exploding and causing harm to those down bellow? He's hacking into them and putting in subliminal messages to get people to love Spidey! It's the only explanation!

Seriously though, love J. J's own thoughts on things, even on some of the villains, he even had a point when he spoke up about Rhino.

Agreed 1000000000000% 

4 hours ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

Act 3 is the best from Crimes. I got Crimes almost immediately after finishing another one.

Same; during the part where you to Feast in Act 3 I literally had 8 crimes in a row EVERY single time I went to the door, got tired & just carried on with the story.... 

5 hours ago, Neocarleen said:

You want street crimes to happen?! He was right about you being a menace!

1234895851-cartoon-jameson-2135.jpg

THIS