Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition announced for PS4

Got the GC version, and yeah it was a pain setting up the GBAs but it was a fun game. I wonder if this will have couch co-op... If it does, I might pick it up again, if not, will give it a pass.

This game is really dull to play single player btw (IMO) so I'd steer clear if you want to play solo.

• Like 2

If I decide to get this game, I expect a lot of people on this forum to friend me and help me get the dang platinum because I don't like multiplayer and this game is 100% multiplayer. Well, I know there is an AI moogle you could use to hold the water jar but trying to solo some of the bosses is insane, I know this from a brief stint with the original game back in its release.

3 minutes ago, DragonQuest238 said:

If I decide to get this game, I expect a lot of people on this forum to friend me and help me get the dang platinum because I don't like multiplayer and this game is 100% multiplayer. Well, I know there is an AI moogle you could use to hold the water jar but trying to solo some of the bosses is insane, I know this from a brief stint with the original game back in its release.

So, as you know, MP was local back in the day. While it makes perfect sense to go to online MP, nothing ever makes sense with Squeenix, so I would give it only a 50/50 chance if they haven't already announced it.

• 1 year later...

This is actually my favorite GameCube game.  So much so that I purchased another copy a couple years ago because I really wanted to play it again... that was right before they announced the remake, lol.  At least now I will be able to play it on the PS4. I might even get another copy for my Switch.

My personal opinion... this game is a hidden gem

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So with the digital version coming out in 6 days does anyone know if this is just Crystal Chronicles Wanda remastering or is it one and two because I remember playing Crystal Chronicles on the Wii though I didn't get very far it was a friend's game.

All in all I'm always excited for a remastered Final Fantasy game I will always support them as of the people wanting a Final Fantasy XIII remastered Maybe they just need to fix how to aquire gil. Outside of the credit chips lol

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

Do you have a source for this?
This could very well be the trophy list for the lite version of the game

I already got this game since friday. I don't know how to post pictures here. This is 100% not the list for the lite version cause there is for example a trophy for collecting ALL artifacts.  

23 hours ago, Hinsusta said:

I already got this game since friday. I don't know how to post pictures here. This is 100% not the list for the lite version cause there is for example a trophy for collecting ALL artifacts.  

At this point may as well post a text version of what the whole list is. Also could post the image on Imgur and then share the image link here. 

2 hours ago, Einhandr said:

At this point may as well post a text version of what the whole list is. Also could post the image on Imgur and then share the image link here. 

i agree lol. would like to see the list my self, and personaly, I can't see S.E doing a game w.o a plat. as all there others ones ive played have one o -o
- Even if no plat (Sad) Im still playing

• Like 1

On 23/08/2020 at 11:28 AM, Hinsusta said:

Physical copy?

If that's true that it doesn't have a platinum, it is very disappointing. I will still play it regardless though i've got it pre-ordered on the Playstation store so i'm looking forward to it. If anything if it doesn't have a plat i'm hoping it's a straight forward trophy list with no online co-op, I don't want to be forced into playing with others.

Is there a way to trade between characters (such as directly accessing the inventory of one of my characters on my console and taking what I need)? Do I need online friends for that? Unless they changed how to get certain accessories, it's one of the requirements for getting one of the best accessories in the game & I'd like to have it on my character again.

FINAL FANTASY CRYTSAL CHRONICLES Remastered Edition:

Novice Carvan (B)

Learnded the basic of adventuring from Stiltzkinn.

Carvan of Great Might (S)

Felled the world's strongest monster.

New Journeys (B)

Felled a new monster.

Carvan of Legend (G)

Saved the world from the miasma.

A Princess's Gratitude (S)

Saw all Missing Princess events.

Desert's Poem (B)

Saw all Gurdy the Swindler events.

His Memories (B)

Saw all Black Kmights events.