Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition announced for PS4

Only nine trophies is pretty damn lazy for a AAA game

What's more every other FF game has a plat but why not this?

That said until the official list is revealed or we get screenshots I'm assuming this is fake or for the lite version of the game

Dissidia did the same thing with their free version too

I'd be dissapointed if that really is the trophy list. Mainly because they are adding new content, they totally could have added some trophies for beating all the hard dungeons post game, collecting all the character skins or something like that. Maybe even getting all the job levels up to max or maxing out your families happiness or something. Even collecting 1million gold or something idk. Just a lot of different things you could do to add more stuff to earn. xD

I mean don't get me wrong I'd play this without trophies but I definitely was not expecting a list like this if that's the final list. And no platinum. Seems really odd, I was gonna use this as my #50. :( Aww...

10 hours ago, TalalHmd said:

I’m still not sure about this, so I’ll be checking the free version when it's out

The trophy list is very disappointing, makes it seem like a 5 hours game

I paid $0.99 for a 10 min game... that had a platinum

A full release with as much replayabilty as this not having a Platinum trophy is pathetic imho. This is the kind of game that having a Plat would make many people go out their way to do things in game they'd otherwise miss or possible wouldn't bother with

Bit of a d**k move by SE

• Like 4

The trophy for collecting all artifacts can be the one that makes the difference. 

Having played the original on the GameCube I remember that I have played every dungeon at least three times and still didn't get all the artifacts. I don't remember all the requirements, but I'm pretty sure that requires some efforts to accomplish. 

10 minutes ago, Play3GianniGreed said:

The trophy for collecting all artifacts can be the one that makes the difference. 

Having played the original on the GameCube I remember that I have played every dungeon at least three times and still didn't get all the artifacts. I don't remember all the requirements, but I'm pretty sure that requires some efforts to accomplish. 

I only need 7 more but i can't find them. I have over 40h playtime now :)

On 25/08/2020 at 3:24 AM, CaptainJeff87 said:

Only nine trophies is pretty damn lazy for a AAA 

I agree it's lazy but Crystal Chronicles is hardly "AAA", it's a spinoff that had a way smaller budget and team than the numbered games of the time did. Not to mention this is a remaster of said game, at that

Edited by Stan Lee
  • Like 1

OMG.

Even CHocobos Mystery dungeon is harder ans 200h platinum and CC only gets this 9? CC is such a wonderful game :( I hoped for WAY more to do and a reason to explore the word even more. My freinds wonT stay that long without the trophies xD I alread played around 200 h back then on gamecube and I was looking forwards to lots of collecting and  secret dungeon stuff and all :(

• Like 2

If anyone is still wondering, our german website already has the trophylist, 9 is legit :(

https://www.trophies.de/forum/thema/169497-trophäen-leitfaden-final-fantasy-crystal-chronicles-remastered-edition/?tab=comments#comment-7261725

I will write the german trophy guide, but I guess with those trophies almost everything is endgame xD great.

I don't understand it anymore, why does a mayo game or ratalaika gets platinum and a 60h game gets only 9 trophies :( I love this game it should have a plat :/

Edited by AiManiaTrophyhuntres
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dream_Hero_Nemo said:

Bought the game twice (or I will when the e-shop allows me to purchase it)
The extremely small trophy list is surprising but I'll do my best to 100% it. Doesn't matter if the game has a platinum or not, I adored this game on Gamecube and i'll adore it on PS4 and Switch.

Atleast someone knows how to treat a true masterpiece of a game without having to worry over trophies. I too plan on getting it on the switch later down the road might get the lite version. Plus I also wanted to get the static theme for this game since I have all static themes for every final fantasy that had been remastered on the PS4.