rubhen925

How to Spawn Random Crimes Easily/Faster (Warning: Potential Spoilers Inside)

26 posts in this topic

I just keep swinging around the district I want and scan for crimes, they pop up 20-30 seconds apart. Like @rubhen925 said, use R3 a lot after each crime you complete, more will spawn in a few seconds. 

Edited by PhantomBlade19
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PhantomBlade19 said:

I just keep swinging around the district I want and scan for crimes, they pop up 20-30 seconds apart. 

 

Trust me, once you complete say 50 or 60 of them, the spawn rate is much slower. For me personally this never failed to spawn crimes. Each one takes a minute or two.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/09/2018 at 2:52 PM, rubhen925 said:

 

Trust me, once you complete say 50 or 60 of them, the spawn rate is much slower. For me personally this never failed to spawn crimes. Each one takes a minute or two.

Yeah I did all of the available crimes and after act 2 did the rest, maybe that's why the spawn rate wasn't slower. Thanks anyways.

Edited by PhantomBlade19
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you! Most of mine were closer to the five-minute mark, and after taking over an hour to finish one district... my motivation was pretty dead. Took me 2-3 hours or so to get my last five zones cleared up with this.

Edited by SyIaris
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SyIaris said:

Thank you! Most of mine were closer to the five-minute mark, and after taking over an hour to finish one district... my motivation was pretty dead. Took me 2-3 hours or so to get my last five zones cleared up with this.

 

1 hour ago, Rodrister said:

I was in your exact same position, thanks!!

 

Glad it was helpful :) Trust me. i spent an hour in clearing one district and was about to shelve the game and then tried experimenting. Found this method and now platinum achieved!!!

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont have this game yet. but you sir are awesome. I will take a look to this again when I buy the game. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally finished all street crimes. Was getting annoyed at how long it took. But turning of the Radio guy will save you some time since crime dont spawn during his podcasts. Longest i had to wait while swinging around was 9 minutes one time. But my average was about 2-3 minutes per crime. Still annoying if you only have street crimes left and nothing else to do on the map.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Finally finished all street crimes. Was getting annoyed at how long it took. But turning of the Radio guy will save you some time since crime dont spawn during his podcasts. Longest i had to wait while swinging around was 9 minutes one time. But my average was about 2-3 minutes per crime. Still annoying if you only have street crimes left and nothing else to do on the map.

Once again as many people have told you already Jonas's podcast has zero effect on crimes. I get crimes constantly during his podcasts.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Once again as many people have told you already Jonas's podcast has zero effect on crimes. I get crimes constantly during his podcasts.

 

I don't know, but I had the same experience, at least after finishing the game, with the podcast on there were no crimes.

 

Now let's wait for Tomb Raider.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, EngeldracoKai said:

I dont have this game yet. but you sir are awesome. I will take a look to this again when I buy the game. 

 

If you get a chance (when you buy the game), try to complete all street crimes as soon as Act 2 finishes because they spawn non stop :) But if you finish the story and are looking for street crimes this is the best way to go about it!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Rodrister said:

 

I don't know, but I had the same experience, at least after finishing the game, with the podcast on there were no crimes.

 

Now let's wait for Tomb Raider.

Nope i never got any crimes during his podcasts. I also know im not alone in this but some people must be right all the time.

 

Only 2 more days until Tomb Rider!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Nope i never got any crimes during his podcasts. I also know im not alone in this but some people must be right all the time.

 

Only 2 more days until Tomb Rider!

Lol Tomb Rider? Also some good tips here.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice Rubhen, I have the game but not sure if will ever get round to finishing, it's mainly for the kids, but they do want the costumes ;)

 

How do I know when Act 2 finishes, you said that is the best time to farm them if possible...????

 

This is exactly how I go about learning simply time effective strategies. I mess about with the game mechanics like you have, and then most the time, while doing that, I just notice something else that makes it all easier, just by chance during the experimenting.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, optimusmart said:

Nice Rubhen, I have the game but not sure if will ever get round to finishing, it's mainly for the kids, but they do want the costumes ;)

 

How do I know when Act 2 finishes, you said that is the best time to farm them if possible...????

 

This is exactly how I go about learning simply time effective strategies. I mess about with the game mechanics like you have, and then most the time, while doing that, I just notice something else that makes it all easier, just by chance during the experimenting.

Well Act 2 finishes when you earn the trophy for it :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, rubhen925 said:

Well Act 2 finishes when you earn the trophy for it :P

 

Oh, I might miss a couple of seconds trophy notification if im not the one playing ;(

 

I'll have a look, to do with the six yea going by trophy name

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Exactly what i was searching for and came here and found this! Works like a charm to. I fast travel to a district and crime pops up every 30 secs to one min. No need to go back and forth too. Takes time only when the annoying JJ starts talking in between. Thanks Ruben :)

Edited by supkris
Thanks
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, supkris said:

Exactly what i was searching for and came here and found this! Works like a charm to. I fast travel to a district and crime pops up every 30 secs to one min. No need to go back and forth too. Takes time only when the annoying JJ starts talking in between. Thanks Ruben :)

 

You can turn him off in audio settings.

Edited by Quink666
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, supkris said:

Exactly what i was searching for and came here and found this! Works like a charm to. I fast travel to a district and crime pops up every 30 secs to one min. No need to go back and forth too. Takes time only when the annoying JJ starts talking in between. Thanks Ruben :)

 

Haha the most efficient methods are found when you experiment and have lost hope on the game :P like me. Glad i found this or i would have given up on this boring grind lol. Glad it's helpful!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Currently in the position where I did everything, except for the crimes, and I have a little over 100 left. -_- 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Might just be random luck, but I seem to have gotten the best result when fast travelling to the police stations.

 

Getting the crimes is by far the most annoying and boring task in this. Taints my experience a bit, but the rest was really awesome. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, NoOneWillRecall said:

Getting the crimes is by far the most annoying and boring task in this. Taints my experience a bit, but the rest was really awesome. 

Absolutely. If you aren't a completionist and just do what you like the game is a blast.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, NoOneWillRecall said:

Might just be random luck, but I seem to have gotten the best result when fast travelling to the police stations.

 

Getting the crimes is by far the most annoying and boring task in this. Taints my experience a bit, but the rest was really awesome. 

 

Yeah would have been great if there were like 80 crimes instead of 165 of them. Kinda overkill imo.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im 80% done with story, 100% 🏆 for side missions, all fisk tokens and almost all demon tokens, only done a few challenges but that's all.. However.... I haven't gotten a crime call in HOuRS!!! I've reset, I've fast traveled and r3 scanned and nada. 

 

Worried cus I wanna completely all the "crime" missions BEFORE I finish story.

 

I'm at the "go check on Dr. Otto" after his crazy voicemail part of story.

 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by dokkanexpert
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.