Every trophy except 1 is obtainable solo with 2 controllers

ReverseLag

I was planning to play with someone who doesn't really play games but soon after I bought realized that there was no way they could actually play it so I wasted 30$ and already downloaded the game. That's why I finished it solo since I didn't wanna waste my money entirely but yea definitely wouldn't recommend. It wasn't THAT easy in some parts where you have to drive with one and shoot with the other or where you're driving 2 different motorcycles on different tracks... Being from a shit country where games are too expensive and everyone yarr harrs them on pc doesn't help with finding people who actually play games let alone play them on consoles :(

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 9/10/2018 at 3:30 PM, OrigamiBomber said:

For those of you people out there like me with nobody to play this game with, you can finish the game with 2 controllers controlling both of them yourself. There are some sections where it becomes harder because you need to do things simultaneously with both characters but other than that it's fine. The only problem is the In Sync trophy where you need to play 2 instruments with both characters. The issue is that button prompts for both are different and came at different intervals so unless you have chameleon vision and god like reflexes, it's pretty much impossible to do it by yourself. Good part is that even if you find a non-gamer for it, it's easy enough to do with 2 people and that's how I got this one. Hope this info helps.

I would rather play with another person! It's probably more fun that way. That being said. I just picked up this game. Anyone wanna play? 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 11/9/2018 at 11:13 PM, ReverseLag said:

I was planning to play with someone who doesn't really play games but soon after I bought realized that there was no way they could actually play it so I wasted 30$ and already downloaded the game. That's why I finished it solo since I didn't wanna waste my money entirely but yea definitely wouldn't recommend. It wasn't THAT easy in some parts where you have to drive with one and shoot with the other or where you're driving 2 different motorcycles on different tracks... Being from a shit country where games are too expensive and everyone yarr harrs them on pc doesn't help with finding people who actually play games let alone play them on consoles :(

Didn't you know that since you had bought the game, you could invite your friends to play for free? They only had to download the free demo. 

• Like 2

On 09/10/2019 at 2:29 PM, Tasos_fox1 said:

You have no friends who play videogames at all?! Online or local? Its not that hard of a game to play along even if you are clueless.

No Nobody I know has a PS4 or any other console. None of my friends can afford a PS4 or a full priced original game

• 1 year later...
On 11/10/2019 at 4:26 PM, ReverseLag said:

No Nobody I know has a PS4 or any other console. None of my friends can afford a PS4 or a full priced original game

Well, you could have invited someone to your place. If you happen to have two controllers that is =) What's with the "country thing"? You live in the States, is that right? Or were you referring to a different one? A couple years ago I've encouraged my mother who is over 60 years old to complete Proteus. That's a very basic game where you mostly walk. I was telling her what to do giving advices and tips. And she has completed it. Her only video games experience was from Candy Crush etc ? You don't have anyone in the family, even a younger cousin?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm not from the states, back when I first created my PSN account my country wasn't even an option lmao. But yea, I liked the game but playing solo is a major pain. Like if it was just smaller sections, it would be fine but there is literally a section where both of the characters are on different motorcycles and have different paths so you have to drive both of them at the same time and yes you can crash and fail. Looking back, I might have gotten brain damage from doing this game's platinum solo.

• 1 year later...
On 11/11/2020 at 8:35 PM, The-Smiths-85 said:

Well, you could have invited someone to your place. If you happen to have two controllers that is =) What's with the "country thing"? You live in the States, is that right? Or were you referring to a different one? A couple years ago I've encouraged my mother who is over 60 years old to complete Proteus. That's a very basic game where you mostly walk. I was telling her what to do giving advices and tips. And she has completed it. Her only video games experience was from Candy Crush etc 1f642.png You don't have anyone in the family, even a younger cousin?

Love the classic Maiden banner!  Bruce Dickinson, the legend. ??

Edited by Winds-of-Neptune

On 26/02/2022 at 11:16 AM, Winds-of-Neptune said:

Love the classic Maiden banner!  Bruce Dickinson, the legend. 1f607.png1f918.png

Forgot I still have it set up. Dickinson is definitely a metal legend but I lost all respect for the guy due to the fact that he's divorced his wife after she's taken care of him during his serious illness. I still love their stuff from the first album up till the BNW though. Dave Murray was my first inspiration to start learning the electric guitar. Up the irons!

But to stay within the topic - melodicmizery, I wasn't bashing or making fun of anyone. Just giving some tips on how to complete a co-op game. I don't like to speak through the mic too, because I like to see the person I talk to. So I totally understand this, though sometimes you just have to open up, cause it's beneficial.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2022 at 7:44 AM, The-Smiths-85 said:

Forgot I still have it set up. Dickinson is definitely a metal legend but I lost all respect for the guy due to the fact that he's divorced his wife after she's taken care of him during his serious illness. I still love their stuff from the first album up till the BNW though. Dave Murray was my first inspiration to start learning the electric guitar. Up the irons!

I saw Maiden with Anthrax in 1991.  No Prayer for the Road tour.  The last song they did was Heaven Can Wait.  Anthrax got on stage with them and both bands did the song together.   One of the coolest things I've even seen.  I only wish I saw them in Long Beach, Cali (85).  Powerslave is one of the best albums EVER.  It almost rivals Master of Puppets on certain levels.  Rime of the Ancient Mariner (Samuel Coleridge! - 1798) is the most EPIC poem in history IMO.  So I went of track a bit.  It's Maiden!  Have a nice day. ?✌️

Edited by Winds-of-Neptune
Up the IRONS!
  • Like 1