ReverseLag

Every trophy except 1 is obtainable solo with 2 controllers

11 posts in this topic

For those of you people out there like me with nobody to play this game with, you can finish the game with 2 controllers controlling both of them yourself. There are some sections where it becomes harder because you need to do things simultaneously with both characters but other than that it's fine. The only problem is the In Sync trophy where you need to play 2 instruments with both characters. The issue is that button prompts for both are different and came at different intervals so unless you have chameleon vision and god like reflexes, it's pretty much impossible to do it by yourself. Good part is that even if you find a non-gamer for it, it's easy enough to do with 2 people and that's how I got this one. Hope this info helps.

I was planning to play with someone who doesn't really play games but soon after I bought realized that there was no way they could actually play it so I wasted 30$ and already downloaded the game. That's why I finished it solo since I didn't wanna waste my money entirely but yea definitely wouldn't recommend. It wasn't THAT easy in some parts where you have to drive with one and shoot with the other or where you're driving 2 different motorcycles on different tracks... Being from a shit country where games are too expensive and everyone yarr harrs them on pc doesn't help with finding people who actually play games let alone play them on consoles :(

I would highly recommend creating a gaming session next time...they are perfect for gamers in your situation...

On 9/10/2018 at 3:30 PM, OrigamiBomber said:

For those of you people out there like me with nobody to play this game with, you can finish the game with 2 controllers controlling both of them yourself. There are some sections where it becomes harder because you need to do things simultaneously with both characters but other than that it's fine. The only problem is the In Sync trophy where you need to play 2 instruments with both characters. The issue is that button prompts for both are different and came at different intervals so unless you have chameleon vision and god like reflexes, it's pretty much impossible to do it by yourself. Good part is that even if you find a non-gamer for it, it's easy enough to do with 2 people and that's how I got this one. Hope this info helps.

I would rather play with another person! It's probably more fun that way. That being said. I just picked up this game. Anyone wanna play? 

I definitely don't recommend playing solo. It defeats the whole purpose of the game and it's extremely tedious

On 23/2/2019 at 8:58 AM, OrigamiBomber said:

I definitely don't recommend playing solo. It defeats the whole purpose of the game and it's extremely tedious

Can you help me with this platinum? No one plays with me

On 11/9/2018 at 11:13 PM, ReverseLag said:

I was planning to play with someone who doesn't really play games but soon after I bought realized that there was no way they could actually play it so I wasted 30$ and already downloaded the game. That's why I finished it solo since I didn't wanna waste my money entirely but yea definitely wouldn't recommend. It wasn't THAT easy in some parts where you have to drive with one and shoot with the other or where you're driving 2 different motorcycles on different tracks... Being from a shit country where games are too expensive and everyone yarr harrs them on pc doesn't help with finding people who actually play games let alone play them on consoles :(

Didn't you know that since you had bought the game, you could invite your friends to play for free? They only had to download the free demo. 

9 hours ago, Tasos_fox1 said:

Didn't you know that since you had bought the game, you could invite your friends to play for free? They only had to download the free demo. 

What friends?

12 hours ago, ReverseLag said:

What friends?

You have no friends who play videogames at all?! Online or local? Its not that hard of a game to play along even if you are clueless.

On 09/10/2019 at 2:29 PM, Tasos_fox1 said:

You have no friends who play videogames at all?! Online or local? Its not that hard of a game to play along even if you are clueless.

No Nobody I know has a PS4 or any other console. None of my friends can afford a PS4 or a full priced original game