All npcs bug

GolbezaDQM

Hallo , i did all npcs 2 times and constantly killin my guide to hope the trophy will pop up . i even spwan the santa . I cant help my self with this bugged trophy its my last trophy of the list . So maybe someone can give me the key to get this bug away. i dont need advices that i can look up at different pages i searched a lot of them so plz only if you can help me getting this done plz 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I’m having the same problem. I’ve gotten all NPC’s on two different characters and no trophy. I’m playing the PS4 version and own the PS3 version.

I’m also having trouble with the Slimer trophy. The rainbow slime just doesn’t spawn for me. 

EDIT: I created a new world and went to kill all slimes again and trophy popped and after about 6 hours of playing and housing all npc’s, that trophy unlocked too. Platinum unlocked now! :) 

Edited by S97PG

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2018 at 7:21 PM, GolbezaDQM said:

Hallo , i did all npcs 2 times and constantly killin my guide to hope the trophy will pop up . i even spwan the santa . I cant help my self with this bugged trophy its my last trophy of the list . So maybe someone can give me the key to get this bug away. i dont need advices that i can look up at different pages i searched a lot of them so plz only if you can help me getting this done plz 

make sure you have ALL the npc's even the new ones look at the all in the family guide and look at the npc list on your world and kinda make a checklist to make sure

• 5 months later...