The Impossible Dream

janzor88

Do you have to complete all 4 of the requirements on the same playthrough, for this trophy?

And are you allowed to die in caves, on the hardcore playthrough?

I probably died +100 times in caves throughout the game, but after completing the game it only said I had died 25 times. 

• 1 year later...

Anyone have a time saver method, or the best way to go about completing in under 4hours?  I used a few jump skills to get to places early, but i feel i've done a wrong turn or 2.  I basically rushed the mission goals as best i could, and restarted the area if i thought i could do better. 

This is my 2nd playthrough after completing at my own pace the first time.  Going for it in the 2nd, i thought i was doing ok, i'm up to the confront rosie mission, and going back and cleaning out all the caves and getting secrets.  I think i am way short on money at the moment, and still have about 10 artifacts to obtain, mostly from Yarrow. Plus a few cogs around too.  I'm up to about 3:35hrs on my save file.  (i will continue to the end just to see how i go for time) 

I've upgraded things, but not been mining much, so it's hard to buy the best stuff, just been using a lot of cogs.  Following guides and map also to make things quicker and easier.

Any advice appreciated, as to best route, what to get first etc perhaps also.