Cannot download the maps! HELP!!

Lost_Name666

Hey, so like I've been wanting to platinum this game and I'm almost done with the offline trophies (still need to max out my weapons), so today I tried to see if I could start on the online ones and this is what I get when I try to playuTtBgbtc.jpgbuzn3jDv.jpg:large

Anything I can do? I seriously need to platinum this game... Thanks :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/11/2018 at 4:32 PM, Lost_Name666 said:

Hey, so like I've been wanting to platinum this game and I'm almost done with the offline trophies (still need to max out my weapons), so today I tried to see if I could start on the online ones and this is what I get when I try to playuTtBgbtc.jpgbuzn3jDv.jpg:large

Anything I can do? I seriously need to platinum this game... Thanks :)

On 11/4/2018 at 7:16 PM, ExcideSC said:

i cant seem to get the FREE maps downloaded or installed either 1f62d.png i havent even started the single player yet

Does the message on your screen read "This content cannot be selected at this time"? If yes, I experienced it myself years ago. It's a region issue.

What you have to do is, match the region of your game and the region of the PlayStation Store you download the map pack from.

1. Create another PSN ID from region that matches your game region.
2. Activate the PS4 on that new account as primary.
3. While still on that new account, play The Last of Us Remastered and select 'Factions MP'. You will be brought to the PS Store to download the map pack.
4. Use your original account and you're good to go. The purpose of the new account is to just download the map pack.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I decided to get some MP trophies today and I had the same problem, turns out the game disc I have is the US version and I have an EU account. The solution presented above worked for me, I made a US account, started the game on it, downloaded the maps and then switched to my main account and it allowed me to play multiplayer.

Edited by Janire1911