Some information please?!?

SUPER_STEFAN_83

• 1 month later...

Hey Stefan,

I just got this game yesterday and it's a surprisingly relaxing fun fishing simulator game. So far it appears to take place all in a fairly large pond in a forest/hiking trail area. It doesn't take too long to row from one end to the other. Catching fish takes some time to really master but once you do it gets easier. Though the bigger fish later on really take patience and practice as they'll start breaking your line more and the lures aren't cheap to replace.

It looks like there are some time/luck based trophies such as catch and release a boot. The majority of the trophies are to sell multiple fish at the same time in different pairings, and beat the "story" of it which is laid out in front of you in your guide book.

I believe the only gold trophy is for taking pictures of everything with your camera which is very simple. The only minor tricky part of this trophy is you need a photo of a bear and the bear wonders around the map so you might have to wait for it to reappear. 

I played for about 3 hours so I don't know how close I am to finishing or how many parts there are to the story but I've enjoyed it. Not the biggest bang for your buck since it's $20 on the PSN and with their sale going on now you can get a ton of great games for that much. I'd say if you're interested pick it up and if you like fishing games it's a good time. If you looking for VR games to show off to skeptical people this wouldn't be the game for you, and if you're looking for easy trophies I'm not so sure about this one just yet.

• Like 1