" Collector " Trophy...

xav2010

Has anybody unlocked the control card " accurate smash " (or precise smash... i don't have the US version) ?

This card need to be unlocked by clean up the Precision Challenge 2... I've passed it in career AND in the Academy.

So i got 100% of passed challenges in academy and... This bullshit card is still locked :-/

Has anybody cleaned up the 100 % in the academy or passed that specific challenge ? So... still locked in your game ?

A french player has done it... No news from him a that time...

On 17/9/2018 at 1:11 PM, xav2010 said:

I've got confirmation that is obtainable. One french player has got it. I've got a theory about that but i need few days (weeks ?^^) to confirm by myself.

I'm gonna plat' that game. I never surrender ;-)

hi!!! whats your theory your talking about?? I only miss he collectro trophy and the one for buying all accesories, those to glitched on me... I just hope that when they releasse the new version of the game the trophy list will be the same so I and many other can plat this game

1 hour ago, Charly_Py said:

hi!!! whats your theory your talking about?? I only miss he collectro trophy and the one for buying all accesories, those to glitched on me... I just hope that when they releasse the new version of the game the trophy list will be the same so I and many other can plat this game

There is no theory, I believe his theories is to complete both the male and female tour ... Already done that forget about it. Having all skills cards at level 5 ? already done that also. And the buying all accessories is not glitch, it's simply dont unlock at all, for no one. Like Charly_Py said, personally I hope the list wont be the same otherwise it will count as another game trust me, it wont be the same since the games wont even have the same name ... Its supposed to be Tennis World Tour: Rolland Garros Edition so definitely there will be trophies for winning the tournament etc... so dont expect this game to be fix. I sent them thousands of messages, no reply. they ignoring us. I am number one on TrueTrophies for all Tennis Games completed, the only one I havent done is AO Tennis because i dont have the time and, Grand Slam Tennis 2 because there is one trophy I cannot have (unobtainable) . Either ways guys, hopefully those 2 trophies will get fix. Even on Xbox they dont work by the way since i wasent able to unlock them there either.

Hi Friends.

My theory about " Collector " is not to complete male & female. Having skills cards at level 5 is not the good way to unlock one of those trophies. Think different ^^

So, I will post my true result as soon as possible. I just need time to verify my theory. Remember, I never give up ;-)

Probably Tennis Word Tour RG edition will be with another trophy list. And as u think, i believe this TWT trophies won't be patched :-/

Like u, Steve, i've sent a lot of message (FB, Twitter), but no answer. Never.

I've achieved at 100% all tennis games on PS3/4 (except Virtua Tennis... That's not really tennis ^^). All trophies for Grand Slam Tennis 2 are obtainable... I got that platinum, like others players ;-)

See ya !!!

On 19/09/2018 at 9:31 PM, SteveCheraLouis said:

There is no theory,

GOT IT !!!

https://goopics.net/i/GWX93

My theory was right. Explanations :

In the career, u can be sure that challenges (volley, lift, smash, slice, ... all that rare events) will appear twice in the same month. in this case, the collector quest is OVER, because a  challenge can appear 1 time only. It will never appear after.

So, make a save BEFORE a final, and AFTER this final IF the challenges not appear twice.

I have been a bit lucky for that challenge, because it was the last remaining for me, and i was playing a new career (don't erase the first one !!!) ...

Important, u can clear all challenges in DIFFERENT career.

Now, i have to unlock all equipments. I have few theories about that. I'll post my results soon ;-)

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, xav2010 said:

GOT IT !!!

In the career, u can be sure that challenges (volley, lift, smash, slice, ... all that rare events) will appear twice in the same month. in this case, the collector quest is OVER, because a  challenge can appear 1 time only. It will never appear after.

So, make a save BEFORE a final, and AFTER this final IF the challenges not appear twice.

I have been a bit lucky for that challenge, because it was the last remaining for me, and i was playing a new career (don't erase the first one !!!) ...

Now, i have to unlock all equipments. I have few theories about that. I'll post my results soon ;-)

Can you be more precise?? Didnt understand what exactly you did to get that trophy... 

More precise ?

1st : You have to complete a full career (which unlock all "easy" cards (level cards and coaches cards ; boost them at level 5 for the second coach card))

2nd : During this career, be sure to complete ALL challenges BUT also be sure they not pop both at the same time. That's the reason u have to make a save on the PSN (or USB) BEFORE a final (suppose that u never lose a match... the game is really easy, and glitched), because after your win, if 2 challenges appear, the cards quest is dead. In this case, u can reload your save and rematch the final.

Don't forget to save just AFTER the final, because both challenges can appear next month. Do that EACH final and up to unlock and complete the 13 challenges.

In summary :

- Character at level 30 (done for a long time i suppose ^^)

- Boost all 18 coaches at level 5 (19 with Sophie Walker, but she doesn't count) to obtain all coaches cards

- Complete in the career all the 13 challenges (1 card by challenge passed). The last agent helps... It occurs more rare events.

- Reset your character at the end of a season to have, for example, 25 of power. That's unlock specific cards. Same thing for serve/volley and same thing for defense

Cards level not count.

I hope that will help u ;-)

Edited by xav2010

Ok i ll give it a try then with your method, any idea how can i beat the smash event and the effect one? Those are giving me  eternal headeches because the player simply doesnt do the right hit on the ball and i keep restarting the event thousands of times but never manage to catch the trick

Edited by Charly_Py

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/9/2018 at 9:30 PM, xav2010 said:

GOT IT !!!

Thank you so much Xav, after a long time I finally earned this trophy thanks to your advices. :D

Just a little off topic: is the trophy "No point running" actually glitched? I tried many times but I wasn't able to unlock it.

(Sorry for my English, I know it's not perfect)