" Collector " Trophy...

xav2010

22 hours ago, ruggierodic93 said:

Thank you so much Xav, after a long time I finally earned this trophy thanks to your advices. :D

Just a little off topic: is the trophy "No point running" actually glitched? I tried many times but I wasn't able to unlock it.

(Sorry for my English, I know it's not perfect)

u're welcome, ruggie ;-)

Stay tuned, i will publish a trophy guide on YouTube soon (huh... as soon as that b@st@rd " all that glitters " trophy will be patched). It will be in french, but i'll write english subtitles ^^

20 hours ago, Charly_Py said:

The effect challenge continue to be a total pain for me... wven if I put the player under the service line and press circle he continues to hit a slice shot 99% of the times

Charly, it was also a real pain for me... Be strong, try again, up to the victory. Never forget.

On 9/10/2018 at 10:33 PM, Charly_Py said:

The effect challenge continue to be a total pain for me... wven if I put the player under the service line and press circle he continues to hit a slice shot 99% of the times

It was a pain for me too. Without forgetting the precision II challenge... Unfortunately there are no advices for these challenges, you only need a lot of patience and a LOT of lucky. Be positive and cross your fingers :D

Precision was the ultimate pain for me ^^

Indeed, u need a piece of luck with the targets spawn at round 2. The worst target is the left close to the net. Very hard to aim. I have done it with a volley, close to the net.

The challenges guide i've done ; don't forget ta activate subtitles ^^ :

Edited by xav2010

On 13/10/2018 at 9:49 AM, xav2010 said:

Precision was the ultimate pain for me ^^

Indeed, u need a piece of luck with the targets spawn at round 2. The worst target is the left close to the net. Very hard to aim. I have done it with a volley, close to the net.

The challenges guide i've done ; don't forget ta activate subtitles ^^ :

Congratulations for the video Xav :D When I saw the effects and precision II challenges I remembered all the rage and the frustration to complete them ... Fortunately it's over ?

Anyway about "All that glitters"? Is there no way?

On 21/10/2018 at 0:18 AM, xav2010 said:

Hi ;-)

No more news about " all that glitters "... I've tried to buy the 3 or 4 equipments since the last PS4 update and... nothing new...

I keep my save safe until a new game update... :-/

Understood ?. Just one last question: do you have any advice for the trophy "No point running"? It's the last one I miss (obviously excluded "All that glitters"). I tried uninstalling the game and playing offline and I also tried with two controllers, doing only ace on one side and only double fouls on the other, but nothing ?... Can you tell me something else?

I ask you because I saw that, about this game, the French community is more active than the Italian one.

Normally, this trophy is not bugged, even if some players have difficulty with it. Try to play only power shots with the " loser " and play only safe shots (just press a button to shot) with the " winner ". It's extremely important that the " loser " serve first. Power serve only and 2 services by point.

I've earned this one without try to have it ^^. I've been a bit lucky at that time ;-)

On 24/10/2018 at 7:12 PM, xav2010 said:

Normally, this trophy is not bugged, even if some players have difficulty with it. Try to play only power shots with the " loser " and play only safe shots (just press a button to shot) with the " winner ". It's extremely important that the " loser " serve first. Power serve only and 2 services by point.

I've earned this one without try to have it ^^. I've been a bit lucky at that time ;-)

What about game/set settings? I generally do only 1 game/1 set at supertiebreak and use Federer or my avatar against a female avatar of level 1 I created.... I'm trying and trying again, but nothing ?. It starts to be more frustrating than the "Collector" trophy ?

2 hours ago, SteveCheraLouis said:

Sorry to be off context but theres an update, a big one that came out today, yall can try maybe for the collector achievement again ? :/ 

I would try right now but since they said nothing about the trophies / achievements, I just gave up lol.

I believe that update is for Xbox and pc only 1f625.png I also don't plan on going back to it until there is a fix

Edited by LovesToSplooj

7 hours ago, xav2010 said:

Hi Steve ;-)

Yep, i've seen it few days ago. All That Glitters trophy is now obtainable on BOX. I think it will be the same on PS4. So, platinum will take me approx 2 minutes... Just buy the last equipment i've let in the shop in a past save ^^

Ive bought everything since May and I DONT plan on buying stuffs again on a new save...Let me test out if going in the store will make it pop instantly

On 06/11/2018 at 10:22 AM, xav2010 said:

Yep, it's a possibility that it pops at the launch of the game, with everything bought. But, i would not take that risk ^^

Sincerely, i hope that will work. Otherwise, u have to start again a looooong career... :-/

well the answer is no lol. I had everything bought since May .... and now it never popped up no matter what I try so ... Imma come back in the game next year, too many games on PS3 and Xbox and PS4 to bother restart everything . big lack of respect for those who bought it day 1. I had it since Day 1 and was supporting em regardless the fact that top Spin is killing this game by miles. Even AO tennis was very bearable this game on the other hand was everything BUT what it was supposed to be. Im currently trying to complete Virtua tennis 2 on PS2/Dreamcast and it is definitely better than this game. In every possible ways. Oh and Xav2010 I believe you are french right ? From your video guide, I am french too, so I just wanna say that Lucas Pouille n'a rien fait du tout cette année lol. Ni Gasquet, ni Monfils qui s'est bien repris en fin d'année, Gasquet non plus, Gilles Simon un peu, Tsonga blessé .... Ouff dure année pour les frenchies!! Mais chez les francaises bravo a Caroline Garcia, et Mladenovic aussi (En double) 

Edited by SteveCheraLouis

Lolll. Oui, gros manque de respect envers les clients. Ce n'est pas acceptable.

Pour le tennis français, c'est juste pathétique. Il est anormal qu'aucun joueur n'ai pu gagner un GC depuis... 1983 !!! Ceci prouve qu'il y a bien un problème de détection / formation des joueurs. Du talent il y en a (Gasquet, Monfils), c'est bien que le problème est ailleurs...

I just wait the next update... And i understand u will not start again :-/

• 3 weeks later...

Well done!! finally some good news about the patches... is it necesary to buy everything from the male and female carrer? or only one is necesary? dont you know if the academy is easier now? for example if the player do waht you comand him to do (comand him a top spin shot by presing cricle and the player do slice shot)

YES! It seems a miracle but finally the "All that glitters" trophy has apparead ? now only that hateful "No point running" remains for me... In these weeks I've played something else, but I hope this patch can finally help me now. Fingers crossed... ?

Edit: Obviously nothing changed for me. I tried everything but nothing... 1 game, 3 games, 1 set, 3 sets, 2 controllers, 1 controller... It's always the same thing and it's frustrating to see people unlock it without problems. Months of waiting for the "All that glitters" bug and now I can't get platinum for this... So if someone can help me in any way (maybe adding me and doing it together), I would really appreciate it.

Edited by ruggierodic93