" Collector " Trophy...

xav2010

On 2/12/2018 at 9:49 AM, xav2010 said:

Try to play on another console as invited (and enter your PSN ID and password). At the 1.03 version, i've unlocked " no mercy " like this ;-)

I finally got this hateful trophy and this hateful platinum. A friend suggested me to delete the save data and play a new career with a female avatar, I did so and I unlocked it after the first match. However, thank you for the advice ?

P.S. I'm waiting for your video where you burn your copy, as you said ?

4 hours ago, Thefat11 said:

There are skills that require you to be level 5 and 20 for serve and volley. How do you reset what you allocated points to or do you need a 2nd playthrough? 

In December you ussually have the option to relocate all your points in diferent ways on attack, defence and serve/volley

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/12/2018 at 7:49 PM, quickfoozlle said:

I plan to buy this game. Are there any trophies still glitched or are they achievable without problems?

None are glitched, however prepare yourself for a most frustrating, crushingly hard test with the precision challenges. To aim the ball where you want is very difficult. Top spin shots seem to be the best. Having your player at a very high control level is sure to help. But even with this I simply cannot face anymore pain of trying, I have put multiple hours into those challenges only to fall agonisingly short. 

Be warned! 

• 3 months later...

just got a question, the challenges randomly appear ? They are rare events that appear randomly and nothing you can do can help that ? Because im sitting on top of 25+ season and I still need 23 cards so , something is wrong... and Ive done every single challenges so far ?? 

On 10/01/2019 at 1:29 AM, EL_Frippo said:

How many seasons is it in career? and how do you get the Volley exercise on advanced exercises, it's the only one missing for me? 

10 hours ago, SteveCheraLouis said:

just got a question, the challenges randomly appear ? They are rare events that appear randomly and nothing you can do can help that ? Because im sitting on top of 25+ season and I still need 23 cards so , something is wrong... and Ive done every single challenges so far ?? 

You have to be ranked in the top 10 to let them appear, the russian agent has a "perk" to let rare events appear more often, use it.

Check in the academy outside the career how many challenges you have left, those with a "lock" are still to be done.

• Like 1

On 23/04/2019 at 3:42 AM, carlokkia said:

You have to be ranked in the top 10 to let them appear, the russian agent has a "perk" to let rare events appear more often, use it.

Check in the academy outside the career how many challenges you have left, those with a "lock" are still to be done.

Ive been number one forever lol.... I just realised you could press triangle and see what was required to get the card... I'm actually missing 2 cards since ive got 2 characters lol .... I realised all this after one year... 

• 4 weeks later...

I confirm, Collector can be glitched. Well this is it for me guys lol. I'm done with this game. It was a pleasure to go through this with all of you, everything in this game is done for me and Collector wont pop so, good bye! Wont restart it for the fifth time as Ive got the platinum on Xbox One already :)

Nevermind, it popped at the same time that the one for maxing out all coaches popped ... So heres some info : 

It dosent matter what your rank is, if you got to number one, then you can skip EVERYTHING. I was number 100 and I still had a lot of challenges / coaches / agents appearing. 

When I did the trophy on Xbox One, it didn't matter with what character O had unlocked my cards. On PS4 thought, I had to get all the cards on a single character. 

Edited by SteveCheraLouis

You're not right.

I've got the collector trophy and all the coaches and agents appeared.

It's true that if you go too fast to rank number one it may be difficult to get the coaches but if you go slowly they appear.

As well for the challenges.

2 hours ago, tyamant said:

You're not right.

I've got the collector trophy and all the coaches and agents appeared.

It's true that if you go too fast to rank number one it may be difficult to get the coaches but if you go slowly they appear.

As well for the challenges.

I'm going for my third try on the Switch, then on Steam. 

• 7 months later...
On 5/25/2019 at 10:05 PM, SteveCheraLouis said:

I confirm, Collector can be glitched. Well this is it for me guys lol. I'm done with this game. It was a pleasure to go through this with all of you, everything in this game is done for me and Collector wont pop so, good bye! Wont restart it for the fifth time as Ive got the platinum on Xbox One already :)

Nevermind, it popped at the same time that the one for maxing out all coaches popped ... So heres some info : 

It dosent matter what your rank is, if you got to number one, then you can skip EVERYTHING. I was number 100 and I still had a lot of challenges / coaches / agents appearing. 

When I did the trophy on Xbox One, it didn't matter with what character O had unlocked my cards. On PS4 thought, I had to get all the cards on a single character. 

Is there anything I should look out for while attempting this Platinum?

Is there Hidden Equipment? Does Stat Allocation matter in unlocking Skill Cards?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

Is there anything I should look out for while attempting this Platinum?

Is there Hidden Equipment? Does Stat Allocation matter in unlocking Skill Cards?

Yes because you need to get to level 30 on each classes to get all the cards, so level 30 on power first, then on volley, and finally on defense becasue you wont have to change afterward since defense is the best class

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, SteveCheraLouis said:

Yes because you need to get to level 30 on each classes to get all the cards, so level 30 on power first, then on volley, and finally on defense becasue you wont have to change afterward since defense is the best class

Can you relocate points? 

Right now

P:7

D : 7

SV: 0

Edited by Kishnabe

On 06/01/2020 at 0:13 PM, Djeheuty said:

You are usually given the chance to relocate points at the end of the season

Yes at the end of the season you will have the opportunity to relocate points, and honestly, appart from the Defense class, the two other classes are bad for beginner lol, took me a while to win slams with the two other classes

• 3 years later...

If anyone's having trouble with the smash challenge, I can only suggest parking yourself permanently on the baseline. My character went into the smash animation almost every time, and I completed it first try with 12 balls remaining. Hopefully your player will do the same ?