trophy thoughts?

Sadly (for me) a lot of online "ranked" trophies, they doesn't look so bad since it is winning one ranked match with each character (And the trophy of winning 10 ranked matches will pop while getting the other ones) but usually in this type of games the online dies pretty soon, especially the ranked ones and I usually don't bought this kind of games at day one or at full price (It took me a lot of time to get the ranked match on OP Burning Blood), so I think that I will pass on this one...

Ugggh... MP trophies. The characters trophy icons looks good though.

Trophies looks easy, well - depends on how hard to win a fight online I guess. Very few story related ones(I guess they will cover until Licht battle), I am guessing the game is more into fighting battles online than campaign/offline stuffs. 

As much as I like the anime, I really dunno if I would like to buy this game at full price. Hopefully the MP stuffs is doable solo :|

The ranked matches will get really annoying if a fair amount of people dont play online. When you go to do a ranked battle it will search what ever region you have selected (can be changed with L1 R1 during the fight menu) if it does not find another individual with a good enough connection or nobody at all as the case is right now due to the game just launching. The game will kick you out back to the main menu. Its a little nit-pick thing but hopefully in a couple days the online play will have gained a good player base.
Also I created a small discord server for this game so people can somewhat have a place to find online matches faster. https://discord.gg/EdpbvyE

the online is working now, i just did all the MP trophies. its highly team dependent on the wins. if you done have 4 people join the group it will just assign you a computer to play with. it took me about 2.5 hours to get them all. (Americas region is doing good)

just finished the available challenge missions and it looks like i have to finish the story to unlock more because i didnt get the trophy yet.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2018 at 7:52 PM, DisturbedIsMe said:

*snip*

Grats on the plat. Final thoughts trophy-wise?

Also, I would like to verify, you think it is possible to do MP stuff solo like Dissidia NT or People do need to join the session? TIA.

On 9/26/2018 at 3:06 PM, JaM said:

Grats on the plat. Final thoughts trophy-wise?

Also, I would like to verify, you think it is possible to do MP stuff solo like Dissidia NT or People do need to join the session? TIA.

Sorry about the late reply to this.
The MP trophies I do not believe will be able to be done solo because for the system to even let you in a lobby it needs to recognize that there is going to be another viable player. It will tell you that your connection is bad and give you an error code. Bandai has done some fixes on their side to fix some of the connection issues, and now if you manage to get into a full group it will just add a cpu in replace of the players that do leave. There is one character that you do not have unlocked from the start and is a requirement for one of the trophies. You will either have to pay the $1 for it or beat the story which wont take long.

In Short: Get at least one other person to join you for the MP trophies and you should be good

• Like 1

• 5 months later...