Minecraft Expansion Pack 7 trophy guide

redcar200

8 hours ago, B1rvine said:

Minecraft, please stop crafting trophies.  That is all.

Don't listen Minecraft. I love that they are still releasing trophies for this game plus they are free. I haven't received the 30 days for my plat on ps vita so this has added to that. Same thing with Rocket League. Plus these are easy if you follow the guide.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, closertim said:

The hardest part about the new trophies for me was learning how to swim.  Kept drowning trying to get the pickles on the sea floor. 

That's why you active conduit, then u float to the bottom. Forgot to say run is to swim faster in the water. Oops!

On 9/12/2018 at 10:52 PM, redcar200 said:

That's funny. I think it was sound shapes that was around 20% with the plat. That was ridiculous.

Driveclub has a crazy completion rate without DLC trophies too.

This DLC was pretty quick to complete if you go onto the tutorial world, everything you need is in the opening area and the tutorials help you to make sense of what you doing. Need to buy the ps3 version again to do the last 3 DLC packs, and not got round to the vita version just yet either. On my vita however it still isnt showing the DLC trophies for some odd reason. It also crashed everytime Im about to place my fully explored map. So no 100% for me :( 

19 hours ago, jninja79 said:

Driveclub has a crazy completion rate without DLC trophies too.

This DLC was pretty quick to complete if you go onto the tutorial world, everything you need is in the opening area and the tutorials help you to make sense of what you doing. Need to buy the ps3 version again to do the last 3 DLC packs, and not got round to the vita version just yet either. On my vita however it still isnt showing the DLC trophies for some odd reason. It also crashed everytime Im about to place my fully explored map. So no 100% for me :( 

Driveclub is always that game I wanted to play but the whole launch kind of messed that up. Since plus got some of the game n not all of it. I was always confused about it. 

Not sure what's wrong with vita. I got my trophies for dlc 7 on them. I followed my own guide to see if it was good or not.

18 hours ago, SirPigFace said:

its probably the quickest and easiest DLC they have released. I just wish they would stop releasing them on PS3 so I don't have to play PS3 anymore 1f604.png

Playing PS3 makes you appreciate the PS4 so much more. It's amazing how much faster it is. I don't know how better it could get with ps5. Happy I helped. Make sure to check out my other videos.