Question about completion time

So, for one reason or another, I do have two versions of this game (Asia [counts for Japan] and China for Vita, will get Western version for PS4 soon), but I've noticed the Asia version of this game has much faster completion, as seen here: https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/3449-ワンピース-海賊無双3 with the fastest being in 9 hrs 28 mins, while the fastest for China and West take up nearly a week each. I'm wondering if the Japan version has difference in playability or if these people are just more hardcore on their playthroughs? 

That aside, is it necessary to have played the first two games beforehand, or is just knowing the story via the official manga enough?

1 hour ago, BlazikieronUS said:

The game is the same, the fastest hacked the trophies in. There's no need to play the other two, if you've read the manga it starts from chapter 1.

Ah okay. Nah, I figured since I have the other two already, I might as well play them out before selling them off, but that's good. So does the story end at Dressrosa or does it end before the timeskip?