Anthemic Archivist still possible?

Hi,

Anyone knows if it's still possible to get Anthemic Archivist trophy which requires to expand the song Library to 115?

I don't seem to be able to download songs from the PS Store or from the ingame store (no content) and I don't have any previous GH games.

Any idea how I could achieve this?

thanks

8 minutes ago, Bezenko said:

How can you know there’s nothing to download from GHTunes if you’re not even sure if it’s the game?

Ok, let me re phrase.

Is GHTunes the place in the game where you go and see the tracks you can download or is it an external site that you go to and download songs from?

I've checked in the In Game download section and there's nothing showing for me to download.

13 hours ago, Djaspoo said:

Ok, let me re phrase.

Is GHTunes the place in the game where you go and see the tracks you can download or is it an external site that you go to and download songs from?

I've checked in the In Game download section and there's nothing showing for me to download.

It is in-game, I see it’s refered to as GHMix and GHStudio in some guides, maybe that’s what it’s called? It is the place where you can create your own songs and download songs others have created like the song which gives you exactly 133,337 points for the trophy.