Better than God of War?

SuperSaiyan3985

On 9/14/2018 at 7:55 PM, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

Unless you’re on Xbox.

As a former XBoxer I totally agree, Microsoft really dropped the ball when it comes to games this generation. The cancellation of Scalebound gave me second thoughts about rebuying an XBox One

Anyway, having platted Spider-Man last night, I give it a 9/10. Loved it. Looking forward to God of War and all the other awesome exclusives that PS has to offer

Edited by LepreCon1991
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, LepreCon1991 said:

As a former XBoxer I totally agree, Microsoft really dropped the ball when it comes to games this generation. The cancellation of Scalebound gave me second thoughts about rebuying an XBox One

Anyway, having platted Spider-Man last night, I give it a 9/10. Loved it. Looking forward to God of War and all the other awesome exclusives that PS has to offer

I would also give it a 9, but you haven't played GOW yet? Get on that shit!

3 hours ago, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

I would also give it a 9, but you haven't played GOW yet? Get on that shit!

Have to play all the others first, haven't touched a GoW game since the PS2 days and I'm stubborn like that. Hopefully will get around to it sometime early next year! Have to focus on Kingdom Hearts for now!

On 9/17/2018 at 4:00 PM, LepreCon1991 said:

Have to play all the others first, haven't touched a GoW game since the PS2 days and I'm stubborn like that. Hopefully will get around to it sometime early next year! Have to focus on Kingdom Hearts for now!

GOW on PS4 is my first GOW game, and I still loved the heck out of it. All you need is some background knowledge on Kratos and you’re set.

Also GOW3R is free with PS+ this month, so don’t forget that!*

Edited by SuperSaiyan3985

On 9/17/2018 at 6:20 AM, LepreCon1991 said:

The first problem is they lack good exclusives. There’s Halo and Gears of War, but those have been on the decline for a long time now. Forza is probably the only exclusive franchise Microsoft really gives a shit in making decent games. But then again, Forza’s competitor is Gran Turismo, a PlayStation exclusive. Guess who’s winning the console race. 

Second problem is Phil Spencer, who is just an asshole that decided to shift to mostly online based games and online DRM. Steam is single handedly the best platform for online gaming, without shitty DRM practices. 

Then there was the Xbox One fiasco back in 2013 that drove a lot of people to move over to Sony, and yeah. Microsoft isn’t look too good this generation. 

Nintendo hasn’t done much better, but they’ve gone on their own course for a long time, since the Wii hit the market since they wanted to appeal to spoiled five year old kids and 70 - 80 year old grannies who wanted to get up and dance with Wii Fit.

• Like 1