HOORAY FOR ANOTHER MOBILE GAME PORT

i-kicked-a-brit

1 hour ago, T-100 said:

I also thought Croc would be connected to my childhood favourite game, but now I am more sad

Same here... one day, maybe. They resurrected Crash, Spyro and Medievil (MIA?), after all... i'm missing that, Pandemonium, and Gex, too.

Edited by Lance_87
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, i-kicked-a-brit said:

Seriously this is getting out of control, Sony. Have SOME sort of standards. I'm all for encouraging indie devs but this is ridiculous

P.S. I read the title of the game too quickly, and immediately thought this was somewhat connected to Croc (legendary PS1 game). Hopefully I'm not the only one.

It has been out of control, but people seem to just pick and choose which games to call it out on.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, T-100 said:

I also thought Croc would be connected to my childhood favourite game, but now I am more sad

Lol this.. though I like mobile games?

edit: before I forget! Cat Quest is also a mobile game and come on even if its an easy platinum that game was amazing -insert random cat joke?”

Edited by Deluziion90

10 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Lol this.. though I like mobile games1f62c.png

edit: before I forget! Cat Quest is also a mobile game and come on even if its an easy platinum that game was amazing -insert random cat joke1f603.png

Missed opportunity to write "the game was ameowsing", fur shame.

Edited by NetEntity
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, i-kicked-a-brit said:

P.S. I read the title of the game too quickly, and immediately thought this was somewhat connected to Croc (legendary PS1 game). Hopefully I'm not the only one.

Oh.. I immediately thought of Croc too.

I would love new Croc game, the PS1 was one of my first PS1 games.

25 minutes ago, LuciaRosethorn said:

It just keeps getting easier and easier to see who actually cares what they play and those who just want trophies. xD

To each their own, but I have a hard time understanding why someone would continuously play these type of games, even if it's just for trophies. Just doesn't seem worth it to me, but who am I to say what others should play? :dunno:

• Like 3