Season Pass / Croft Edition Question

DarkSoleride

Hi guys

so I bought my copy and redeemed the voucher code that says Season Pass / DLC and I see 8 pieces of DLC download all weapons and costumes but nothing that explicitly states Season Pass? Is this something anybody else has experienced? Or is it just a given we get it and it just does not say it? 

Any answers would be much appreciated.

DarkSol 

Edited by DarkSoleride

It’s more likely that the season pass is linked to your account somewhere, like in your list of services on your account. If the season pass is linked to your account, there you should get the upcoming DLCs.

I personally haven’t bought the game yet and I’ll probably wait after I saw the season pass. I always wait in case of DLC trophies, I only pay DLCs that have trophies in it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jdizzle0420 said:

Can you go on the store and see if the SP says purchased?

Nah does not give me the option I don’t think that is live since it does not officially launch till the 14th? 

1 hour ago, Maxie Mouse said:

It’s more likely that the season pass is linked to your account somewhere, like in your list of services on your account. If the season pass is linked to your account, there you should get the upcoming DLCs.

I personally haven’t bought the game yet and I’ll probably wait after I saw the season pass. I always wait in case of DLC trophies, I only pay DLCs that have trophies in it.

I guess so but even if it was should say something about it no? 

27 minutes ago, Looukas said:

Sounds like you're good. Season Pass breakdown previously said about 7 DLC packs + number 8 is some bonus stuff available at launch I assume.

Is there a separate Season Pass available somewhere for those who just got the regular edition?

No lol, they are adding 7 dlc contents over a time span of 7 months hence they call it season pass and not preorder bonus

16 minutes ago, ZireaelReviews said:

No lol, they are adding 7 dlc contents over a time span of 7 months hence they call it season pass and not preorder bonus

I can see now what the OP meant, I misunderstood it.

Anyways, @DarkSoleride you might want to go to services list on your PS4 and see if anything related to Season Pass appears there. I think you can also check it here.

Edited by Looukas

7 hours ago, Looukas said:

I can see now what the OP meant, I misunderstood it.

Anyways, @DarkSoleride you might want to go to services list on your PS4 and see if anything related to Season Pass appears there. I think you can also check it here.

Aaahhh thanks guys yes I can see it says “Season Pass” under the game section!

thank you all for your help! :D issue has been resolved now :) 

10 hours ago, ZireaelReviews said:

Did they REALLY copy the same Season Pass exclusive crap as Black Ops 4?! And nobody mentions Shadow of Tomb Raider’s season pass because it’s not Activision who publish it?

Thanks for the info, I'll wait the complete edition next year then! :awesome:

Edited by Maxie Mouse

16 minutes ago, Maxie Mouse said:

Did they REALLY copy the same Season Pass exclusive crap as Black Ops 4?! And nobody mentions Shadow of Tomb Raider’s season pass because it’s not Activision who publish it?

Thanks for the info, I'll wait the complete edition next year then! :awesome:

The complete edition already exists, it's called the Croft Edition...

Also I very much doubt that the tombs will be season pass exclusive, you can probably buy them separately, but it'd end up being more expensive to do so, that's usually how season passes work.

I see nothing wrong with offering further content after launch, I'm excited to be able to revisit it once a month after launch for a brand new tomb (+ new missions/co-op, but I imagine the tomb will be the highlight.) Nothing to complain about here.

• Like 1