What am I missing?

visighost

I’m enjoying the game, but have a few questions regarding the mechanics...

-How do difficulty levels, endless mode or scenarios unlock? I haven’t managed to see a pattern...

-Is the event tab broken in the collection menu?

-What about new cards? Is there a logic behind their unlocking?

-What triggers the auto-save? I came back to the game after a few hours and my “completed” notch for the leader scenario was gone, as I believe were some idea cards.

Thanks!

Edited by visighost

On 9/12/2018 at 2:56 PM, visighost said:

I’m enjoying the game, but have a few questions regarding the mechanics...

-How do difficulty levels, endless mode or scenarios unlock? I haven’t managed to see a pattern...

-Is the event tab broken in the collection menu?

-What about new cards? Is there a logic behind their unlocking?

-What triggers the auto-save? I came back to the game after a few hours and my “completed” notch for the leader scenario was gone, as I believe were some idea cards.

Thanks!

Hey visighost,

From what I was seeing, scenarios unlock when the you've unlocked all the cards for them. Most of the time, you'll unlock 2-3 cards when you win a game. I also experienced occasionally unlocking cards when I lost, but that seemed to happen randomly.

The difficulty levels don't really unlock, you have them all at the start. It's just based on the settings you have before starting the game.

I also think the event tab is broken.

I think the auto-save was pretty good for me and pretty much triggered as soon as I got back to the menu. However, I did randomly have my save get corrupted SIX TIMES while going for the platinum.

• Like 1

Thanks for the info! I'll be sure to back up my save...

For the difficulty levels, do you mean they don't get a "card" like "easy" does, and we need to go in the "custom" card and play with the settings? I found a "fair" difficulty there if I recall correctly, but no "medium" like in the trophy description. I'll play around some more!

EDIT:

To answer my own question, fair indeed = normal, and I obtained it through the “custom” menu.

Edited by visighost

• 2 months later...