Suggestion: Unattainable tag on games pages

Meatball841

Agreed! That is a pretty good idea, as long as this tag (white or not... Maybe black?) doesnt become too big, or intrusive, or draw too much attention. I mean, this tag needs to be implemented, but in a way it feels "clean".

Damn, I have some sugestions too. I should be posting them right now. Quick questions:

1 - do I create one post like this one for each idea, starting with "Sugestion:..." or do I make a post with all my suggestions?

2 - Am I the only one missing the old layout (which was the newer one, if that makes sense) of our profile trophy list? I kinda hate how it is now, especially the platinum icon and 100% icon being displayed to the right. I miss the completion percentage under rank, the plat icon next to the rank... All these things were awesome.

3 - Why the background of 100% games (no plat) is green when I use psnp on my cellphone? Because on my PC the background of all games are white and it looks much better than having, like, "green background game, white, green, green, white..." It looks so dirty, its killing me!

If you can't help/answer leave me alone! Thanks.

PS.: this unobtainable tag has to happen lol

GravityQueeen.png

Edited by GravityQueeen

Sounds like a great idea. 

My questions is how do we identify 'unattainable'?

Servers closed is obvious and easy.  What about games where the trophy is unachievable due to a bug, Dragon Fin Soup, Bard's Tale, Tokyo Tattoo Girls, etc?  How do we establish that it is truly, unattainable.  Maybe a flag system it gets add to a list and there is a discussion of whether or not there is a bug that achievement.  

A lot of people asked this before, even change the color of the background of the game, but nothing has been done.

I made a full list of everything you asked - and most people don’t care and don’t help. Each month there is something bugged, fixed, re-opened and I have to change those things... now imagine someone @Sly Ripper that has a lot of things to worry rather make these changes all the time.

the only solution: open each game before you start it; there’s always someone there reporting any problem with that game.

This already seems to be a thing in guides...

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/6295-marvel-heroes-omega-trophy-guide

Now you just need the tag to be duplicated to the games list but given the outrage over the change to the profile page layout, changing the games page layout may incure the wrath of the community.

Edited by aerosol_grey