Both trophies related to 'memorable moments' glitched

DamageDKami

On 1/22/2019 at 6:48 PM, Valkirye22 said:

No, unfortunately. The tracker on Ubisoft club is broken and will show 0.

See the ones on the list above and track it manually, prioritize easier ones.

Thanks for the reply, also thanks for your descriptions above, helped out a lot with the thin ice.

Hi! 

I had the problem with these not unlocking aswell. Chose the ones which were easiest to complete. For some reason the one where u have to walk 500 m uninterrupted did not work for me at all. 

I went to alaska, and found the straights with rocky paths. 

Max out your score multiplier, then just ride down those slopes. At some time turn on your gopro view (first person view) for 1 extra moment. 

After that just travelled to some events to score the gold.

The ones i went for were 

Pro Rider

• Gold Medal Crushed

• Gold First Attempt

• Gain 25,000 Points During Game

Extreme 

• Speed Demon

• Skate On Thin Ice

• Freestyle 

• 2000+ Point Jump

Bone Collector 

• Crash Test Dummy (credit TheDevilsLuck)

• Also one  where you had to get over 3000 cumulative G's

Exploration 

• 6 Minute Uninterrupted Ride

• Point Of Interest

• Travel 5km

Freeride

• 5000 Freeride Points in 1 Ride

• 500 Freeride Points in a Row

• GoPro 30 Second Sequence

• Long Ride No Crash

• Stay At Max Multiplier for 2 Minutes

I know its over 15, but some of them didnt count maybe. Hope this is helpful for someone.

• Like 1

I was able to get both of those by sticking to one mountain system and making a list of moments as I unlocked them to prevent focusing on a duplicate.

I am of the opinion that the 5 moment trophy is related to five moments from different catagories (colors per say) since mine popped when I had hit 9 different moments done but hit my first freeride moment.

I just got both trophies recently so if there was some glitch it appears to be better now, but it may be just me.

Hasn't worked in either Alaska or Alps for me, played an hour and half tonight in Alaska, clearly had 3 runs with 11 total memorables, one with 6 memorables one with 2 and one with 3... 2,2,1,3,2,1 was the split between categories

Haven't got the trophy for 6 different. Shame, was determined for Plat but that's my breaking point, can't be dealing with glitchy trophys

17 hours ago, Turbobuddah said:

Hasn't worked in either Alaska or Alps for me, played an hour and half tonight in Alaska, clearly had 3 runs with 11 total memorables, one with 6 memorables one with 2 and one with 3... 2,2,1,3,2,1 was the split between categories

Haven't got the trophy for 6 different. Shame, was determined for Plat but that's my breaking point, can't be dealing with glitchy trophys

I don't know if it will affect it but... I reinstalled my game and data (backed it up to USB) prior to my last try in Alaska where I managed to get it - I did it as a last resort after finding this thread and was very close to just giving up.

I hate it when they mess up really straightforward trophies.

On 05/02/2019 at 3:50 PM, Valkirye22 said:

I don't know if it will affect it but... I reinstalled my game and data (backed it up to USB) prior to my last try in Alaska where I managed to get it - I did it as a last resort after finding this thread and was very close to just giving up.

I hate it when they mess up really straightforward trophies.

I'll try that, thanks for the suggestion, don't want to give up on it to be honest so i'll give it a few days while smashing KH3 before attempting it

My last resort was going to be picking up some dlc and trying in Japan/Korea

Edited by Turbobuddah

• 2 months later...

Patch 1.23, which came out a few days ago, may have fixed this issue. I don't see issues related to either of the memorable moments trophies not popping addressed specifically in the patch notes, but those issues may have been included in the generic glitches note.

I say this because I logged into the game last night for the first time since that patch installed and "Red-Letter Day" (the trophy for getting 15 different memorable moments) popped for me a few moments after the game loaded. I had not previously earned this trophy, despite playing the game a significant amount and earning way more than 15 memorable moments over a couple months of play. Then after the patch installed and I logged in, poof, there it was. Perhaps they fixed something with how the PS4 game communicates with Ubisoft's servers?

Anyway, if you think you should have earned this trophy by now and it never popped, try signing into the game again after patch 1.23 installs and you may get it. I remember I had the game paused and was looking at one of the menus when the trophy popped, so you may need to futz through a couple of menus to force the game to communicate with Ubisoft if it's not popping right way. Hope this helps.

Edited by ZitMeatloaf

• 2 years later...

DUUUUUDE... i got "Red-letter day" but not "The memory remains". WTF?! 

EDIT: Fucking Christ... FINALLY! I did the exact same thing as before, i.e. make the memorable moments in one session but this time it really unlocked. Add that I closed the game, restarted the console and entered the game again before trying one more time.

One more thing, I got both trophies in Alaska.

Edited by JorgeSleep

• 8 months later...
On 8.02.2022 at 8:21 PM, JorgeSleep said:

DUUUUUDE... i got "Red-letter day" but not "The memory remains". WTF?! 

EDIT: Fucking Christ... FINALLY! I did the exact same thing as before, i.e. make the memorable moments in one session but this time it really unlocked. Add that I closed the game, restarted the console and entered the game again before trying one more time.

One more thing, I got both trophies in Alaska.

I also got the two trophies in that order (Red-letter day > The memory remains), but in my case I just kept doing activities and The memory remains popped a few minutes later, apparently I was missing a moment from one of the categories.

On 11/8/2022 at 11:10 AM, det_gittes said:

I also got the two trophies in that order (Red-letter day > The memory remains), but in my case I just kept doing activities and The memory remains popped a few minutes later, apparently I was missing a moment from one of the categories.

Did you have to do everything in 1 session?