Question about the Crucible and Supremacy trophy

KenpachiDaniel

I'm trying to get the Supremacy trophy, but I have a question about the number of players playing the crucilbe. I can see that almost everyday, some people get this trophy, but when I try to search for a match, I never found anyone. So, I don't know if there are players but I can't find them because of some internet issue or there is another way to get this trophy which I don't know about it. Anyone having the same problem?

There's not many people playing but there is some, it usually takes me around 5 minutes to get into a match and if I have no luck after that I try a different game mode. When searching the game will try to put you with others from your region so if you're searching really early or late in the day you won't have any luck, you can also boost things in the private matchmaker which is the best option.

I tried finding matches in different days, in the morning, afternoon and night, but never found anyone. I'm form Brazil, and I know that nobody plays the crucible in south america, but I think the game should find players in other regions. I know some guys who did this trophy some weeks ago, and they said they had no problem finding matches. I searched about this online and found some people on reddit complaining about some issue connecting to other people, but anyone knows why this happens.
And about boosting this trophy in private matches, this is the only trophy that doesn't count.