Infamous sequel?

BlacknWhite098

On 9/13/2018 at 5:59 AM, Spaz said:

Sanzaru previously developed Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time but I don't know about them making a new inFamous game.

I just don't see why people don't just stream the inFamous games with Playstation Now on their Playstation 4, or just go and play the games on the actual Playstation 3.

ps now is only available for US and it requires fast internet

On 9/13/2018 at 6:16 AM, Spaz said:

I don't either, but I think they need to stop with all the shameless remasters. People just want slightly better graphics and higher frames per second, they don't want to play the originals on their aging Playstation 3 consoles.

The remasters I want are for games that either don't have a trophy list or are games from times past. Like the first Assassins Creed for instance, still my favorite as far as story goes. Resistance: Fall of Man and Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction could use a much needed remaster with an actual trophy list. But knowing Insomniac, highly doubt that will happen.

Then there's always the Playstation 2 games. Tony Hawk's Underground and it's sequel I would absolutely love to play again on the Playstation 4, if only to get trophies from those games because I played the shit out of them back in the mid 2000s.

Shemnue 1 and 2 are old Dreamcast games and look at the reception they've gotten. Jak X: Combat Racing is a direct port of the original Playstation 2 game, so it's entirely possible to see some of these older games get a much needed remaster.

I don't want remasters of games that have already been on the Playstation 3, we got too many of those.

First assassin's creed would be a perfect remaster or the classic need for speed games.

On 9/13/2018 at 9:20 AM, Paper Boi said:

I'm not holding my breath for a sequel soon either, even though I'd really like to have one. 

As with any franchise I like from the PS3 era I'd happily take a remaster of the three games for the PS4. Even a lazy "remaster" would do (*cough* Prototype *cough*), although improved graphics and frame rate would definitely be preferred.

prototype is more like a ported version than a remaster

On 9/13/2018 at 2:52 PM, Spaz said:

My mistake there. I meant to say that the initial developer studio that made these games aren't interested in them anymore.

Sony doesn't have to restrict their IPs to studios that we've already seen. Bend Studios made Uncharted: Golden Abyss and did a great job with it. But I doubt they want anything to do with inFamous or Sly Cooper as they are still developing Days Gone, which is supposed to be their debut game for a home console. Ready at Dawn made those portable God of War games, who also made The Order 1886 and are probably developing a sequel.

I'm fine with no new inFamous game, but apparently a lot of people think four years is a long time and therefore a new game must be made. I'm sorry but they're just going to have to live with the games that have been out. Sly Cooper on the other hand could definitely use another game.

Infamous 1 was 2009 infamous 2 was like 2011 or 2012? i dont remember but they made a game every 3 years thats why we were hoping for something but instead they came up with a new ip which is perfect but still i would dig remasters

I love the inFamous series but sometimes I think it's better to let some franchise disappear for a while. I don't think the series need to be remastered for now (but that's also something I think about most PS3 game anyway since they are not "old" enough for me to be remastered) but I do hope it's not the end of the series. I would be fine with a new inFamous near the end of the PS5 gen.

6 minutes ago, itachi-destroyer said:

I love the inFamous series but sometimes I think it's better to let some franchise disappear for a while. I don't think the series need to be remastered for now (but that's also something I think about most PS3 game anyway since they are not "old" enough for me to be remastered) but I do hope it's not the end of the series. I would be fine with a new inFamous near the end of the PS5 gen.

Bully disappeared and it's still not back lol

1 hour ago, itachi-destroyer said:

Did the Infamous titles do well on PS4? I remember Infamous and Infamous 2 on the PS3, but did a lot of people play Second Son or First Light? I never really heard anything about them.

7 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Did the Infamous titles do well on PS4? I remember Infamous and Infamous 2 on the PS3, but did a lot of people play Second Son or First Light? I never really heard anything about them.

Second son is a classic ps4 game when the ps4 came out infamous was the game that represents the capabilities of the ps4 i got it in 2014 in a bundle with my ps4 it feels really old yet so recent lol