SwampGas

Post Your "Reaching Rank 1"

16 posts in this topic

I've never started a forum post that I can remember - but I enjoy the game so much that I thought I'd give it a whirl...

Post a screenshot of you hitting Rank 1 (Both Killer & Survivor if you get both)

And of course I'll start it :D -- This is me hitting Rank 1 as a Killer (Currently 11 as Survivor - with the reset tomorrow :( Maybe Next Month)

Image may contain: one or more people and text

Awesome man! I currently kinda suck at the game. I need to learn a better strategy for losing a killer. I always seem to get hooked. Been loving the game though!

The best way for losing a killer is to become one! :D

On 9/13/2018 at 10:32 PM, SwampGas said:

I've never started a forum post that I can remember - but I enjoy the game so much that I thought I'd give it a whirl...

Post a screenshot of you hitting Rank 1 (Both Killer & Survivor if you get both)

And of course I'll start it :D -- This is me hitting Rank 1 as a Killer (Currently 11 as Survivor - with the reset tomorrow :( Maybe Next Month)

Image may contain: one or more people and text

CONGRATS! Always good to see a killer doing well. Me personally, I got frustrated last night after being gen rushed 3 games in a row, and teabagged at the exit. Taking a break from killer currently. But I'll be back... 

On 9/16/2018 at 0:37 PM, jackmadrox said:

CONGRATS! Always good to see a killer doing well. Me personally, I got frustrated last night after being gen rushed 3 games in a row, and teabagged at the exit. Taking a break from killer currently. But I'll be back... 

May I asked what Gen Rushing is? Is that where all the survivors bring in good toolboxes to finish them all quick?

37 minutes ago, jordan199311 said:

May I asked what Gen Rushing is?

Realistically it's just focusing on Gens over everything else. Even as a killer main, it's the only way to play imo. If you want a chance to survive, you have to complete the generators, if you are wasting time saving someone - you aren't pushing for your escape.

What I see to be the 'best' strategy is 2 people always on generators. 1 Person being chased/hooked, 1 person saving that person, 2 people doing gens.

/shrug, just what I see from the killer side of things.

Oh well I guess I’m a gen rusher lol. Me and my friends have a rule if one of us gets hooked focus on the gen before the rescue. Too many times I’ve left a gen at 85% or so and came back to it kicked down to 15 

I believe it is the best way to play, I've seen too many times I've turned the game around because there isn't enough focus on generators.

And.... Did it again - This time almost exclusively with the Spirit. :D

Image may contain: 2 people, text

1 hour ago, SwampGas said:

And.... Did it again - This time almost exclusively with the Spirit. :D

Well i think Spirit is a really strong killer, even though its only considered a mid tier killer. Deffinitly one of my favourite. 

My favourites are still Nurse and Hag.

I agree - Spirit is my favorite killer by far. Huntress is an easy second - then everyone else. :D

7 hours ago, jackmadrox said:

Dq3Q4eQU0AAkAVw.jpg:largeFINALLY HIT RANK ONE!

What perks did you use for her?

1 hour ago, ihate_ray said:

What perks did you use for her?

Hex Haunted Ground, Hex Ruin, Shadowborn and Overcharge.

Looks like a great game to hit rank 1 on, grats :D

I do never target the Rank 1 from any side. All I do is having fun while unlocking DLC trophies. The farthest I went as a killer was rank 10 as the Spirit, then Survivor Rank 14 mainly as Claudette.

I wish there were both the “Survivor Rank 1” and “Killer Rank 1” steam achievements as trophies though. Those would have been dedicated trophies!