Glitchy Glitchy?

Trophy-Kingston

8 hours ago, reckscollie said:

Yes, it's glitched and I also believe the 3 trophies tied to Legend Statuses are also glitched. I'm 1 level away to get a proof that it's unobtainable. Sadly, I can't get EA's attention to fix them. Wish there was a way to contact them personally.

Dude even when they fix these trophies, I still may not have that 100 miles and live running trophy. That is the worst trophy ever. They keep pairing me with ball hogs, guys that think they are steph curry and shooting from half court. That's gonna take me forever.

3 hours ago, kwas81 said:

Dude even when they fix these trophies, I still may not have that 100 miles and live running trophy. That is the worst trophy ever. They keep pairing me with ball hogs, guys that think they are steph curry and shooting from half court. That's gonna take me forever.

My problem there is the lag/delay. I am currently level 11 there and I only get 500 xp per loss ?

You're right about 'Clutch.' I failed about 4 times, getting nervous and not getting the meter to green.

Then the one time i KNOW i got it right with Klay Thompson, nothing popped. I was pissed.

I got the digital version and thought the 3 or 4 that glitched on me was because of digital. I deleted, restored then 'Shooters Touch' and 'Call the doctor' popped after several tries.

I agree about the Live run one. I keep getting paired with people that are already level 18 and up. 3 on 3 is really not my cup of tea, but the 5 on 5 sometimes takes too long and you get significantly less hype in a loss.

Edited by TheGoaler
Added another trophy to discuss

7 hours ago, TheGoaler said:

You're right about 'Clutch.' I failed about 4 times, getting nervous and not getting the meter to green.

Then the one time i KNOW i got it right with Klay Thompson, nothing popped. I was pissed.

I got the digital version and thought the 3 or 4 that glitched on me was because of digital. I deleted, restored then 'Shooters Touch' and 'Call the doctor' popped after several tries.

I agree about the Live run one. I keep getting paired with people that are already level 18 and up. 3 on 3 is really not my cup of tea, but the 5 on 5 sometimes takes too long and you get significantly less hype in a loss.

I have the digital version too, i'm gonna back up my created player and redownload it to see if anything pops for me. Yea that live run trophy is gonna be ridiculous. I'm on level 12 and its a clear 80k points until level 13 basically making you have to string together wins in order to level up and thats virtually impossible playing with some of these idiots. They play no defense, dont pass the ball. It's so frustrating

It's actually pretty crazy. I just reached level 14 for the live runs. The hype needed for level 14 was 610,000. To reach 15, I need 1 million. That trophy is going to take an incredible amount of grinding, not even sure how I've seen a few players with 15 and even one with 16 already.

Edited by TheRaxar

So basically all 3 of these trophies are gonna take a considerable amount of grinding because they all seem to be set up the same way. I dont mind the single player grinds but these live runs are just bogus. It would be tolerable if they gave more points for losses but at 300 mininum per game, you're likely to be playing that for at least a month if not more. Guess I will be getting the plat for this sometime in 2020.

Edited by kwas81

4 hours ago, reckscollie said:

There are now 3 achievers of CLUTCH. Not sure what's wrong with what I'm doing. 

I reinstalled my digital copy and no new trophies. So I'm guessing it will be like last year's version where it will take an update for alot of us to get them. What did you do for "Kidding Around"? I went the same route as I did for Live 18 but no trophy yet and I see only 4 people have that one. Also how did you get "Superhero"? Did you have to make a second created player or will I be able to do follow a 3rd icon with my one created player?

Edited by kwas81

16 minutes ago, kwas81 said:

I reinstalled my digital copy and no new trophies. So I'm guessing it will be like last year's version where it will take an update for alot of us to get them. What did you do for "Kidding Around"? I went the same route as I did for Live 18 but no trophy yet and I see only 4 people have that one. Also how did you get "Superhero"? Did you have to make a second created player or will I be able to do follow a 3rd icon with my one created player?

I just followed the Live 18 guide and tried everything  and repeated until it unlocked. I only used 1 created player. Exp won't stop it's endless.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Dragjae55 said:

Nope. Trophies are still glitched.

On 9/16/2018 at 11:23 AM, reckscollie said:

Asked someone who was level 17 in Live Run. He said it's 2 million for level 18. I'm guessing that level 20 is 3 million exp. That's 10,000 losses to get the trophy 1f602.png. Which we're never sure if it will pop. 

FUHR4r2.jpg

Is that the same for the other two trophies?  3 million points is excessive and gonna take forever.

On 10/2/2018 at 5:37 AM, TheGoaler said:

'Can you add more songs.' LOL

Be optimistic if you can, guys.

I actually stopped playing a bit because i don't want to get to the trophy levels and not get them.

It's an 'Ask Me Anything' thread by the devs so yeah I thought more songs would be great lol. Patch just dropped yesterday but that still isn't the one we need.

12 hours ago, reckscollie said:

It's an 'Ask Me Anything' thread by the devs so yeah I thought more songs would be great lol. Patch just dropped yesterday but that still isn't the one we need.

There were problems with last years trophy set and people didnt first plat until January if I remember correctly. It's crazy because they literally are updating the live events everyday it seems but they just dont give 2 shits about the achievements