Trophy-Kingston

Glitchy Glitchy?

41 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, kwas81 said:

 

There were problems with last years trophy set and people didnt first plat until January if I remember correctly. It's crazy because they literally are updating the live events everyday it seems but they just dont give 2 shits about the achievements

I'm 2 levels away from supposed to be 'platinum trophy'. I'll just grind it and move on to RDR2 if it's not fixed soon.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This week's AMA only answer to trophy/achievement issue.

 

F8mWIx1.jpg

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Majority of the glitched trophies are now fixed thanks to patch 1.07. Sadly I still have problem with 'CLUTCH'. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, reckscollie said:

Majority of the glitched trophies are now fixed thanks to patch 1.07. Sadly I still have problem with 'CLUTCH'. 

 

Yea Clutch still isnt working for me either. Deleted the game, reinstalled it, did the trophy correctly and still nothing. Not sure how someone got it yesterday.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TheGoaler said:

I saw one person unlocked it on the 9th, so there's hope.

He said the trophy popped in the main menu after 5 minutes of doing it. Tried several times but nothing happened.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally got the plat. I got 'clutch' trophy after trying it continously then it popped in the loading screen. If it helps the last thing I tried is The Streets: World Tour. It didn't pop right ahead but after some minutes it unlocked in the loading screen.

 

Edited by reckscollie
Added video link
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2018 at 11:57 PM, reckscollie said:

Finally got the plat. I got 'clutch' trophy after trying it continously then it popped in the loading screen. If it helps the last thing I tried is The Streets: World Tour. It didn't pop right ahead but after some minutes it unlocked in the loading screen.

 

 

Congrats, recks. Hope to join you in the Live '19 Platinum club soon!

Last season, it popped right away. I'll keep an eye out for the loading screen pop.

A lot of last year's trophies popped in the loading screen, but CLUTCH should pop right away.

Edited by TheGoaler
forgot a sentence or 2.
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

....looks like it. That wasn't the case last year, because i tried!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wanna try and boost it in live run...like make a private lobby with one other person then make it public and start it before anyone else can join. You down @ the goaler? Or anyone else that reads this and wants to try it, add me on ps4 and leave a message. same name

 

Edit. Need at least 3 people in the public lobby. So any other 2 people that wanna run a 3 on 3 and boost this, let me know

Edited by kwas81
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/09/2018 at 0:43 AM, reckscollie said:

Career- 500k

Court - 1m

Live Run - 3m

 

How many points are you guys getting from each game in LIVE RUN? I have played a few games and i get around 1500.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

22 minutes ago, rodengsm said:

How many points are you guys getting from each game in LIVE RUN? I have played a few games and i get around 1500.

Depends how good is your team. On avg on a winning team and on 3v3, 3.5-4.5k including winning bonus. On losses about 1k.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just read that 'World Domination' is glitching for users on PS4 and XBox One.

I posted on the EA forums. I got mine to pop in September after winning a 'Live Run' game. I guess i was lucky. I had problems with 'Clutch,' but a user found that going into 'The League' it will pop. 

I tried it, and that's how to pop that. I have no known way to fix World Domination atm, other than flood the forums if any of you don't get it after winning all World Tour games at each venue.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/23/2018 at 11:06 AM, TheGoaler said:

I just read that 'World Domination' is glitching for users on PS4 and XBox One.

I posted on the EA forums. I got mine to pop in September after winning a 'Live Run' game. I guess i was lucky. I had problems with 'Clutch,' but a user found that going into 'The League' it will pop. 

I tried it, and that's how to pop that. I have no known way to fix World Domination atm, other than flood the forums if any of you don't get it after winning all World Tour games at each venue.

 

I finally got clutch, thanks for the help. Not sure what to say about World Domination, that was one that I got early on so I guess I was lucky too. This live run trophy is already proving to be a bitch....I was almost on level 17 and got an error code that messed my system settings up going back a week so I lost a week's worth of XP which was close to 100k. Went from halfway through level 16 to all the way back at the beginning of 16. So to anyone reading this, make sure you are uploading your saves to the onlijne storage at least once a day

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, kwas81 said:

 

I finally got clutch, thanks for the help. Not sure what to say about World Domination, that was one that I got early on so I guess I was lucky too. This live run trophy is already proving to be a bitch....I was almost on level 17 and got an error code that messed my system settings up going back a week so I lost a week's worth of XP which was close to 100k. Went from halfway through level 16 to all the way back at the beginning of 16. So to anyone reading this, make sure you are uploading your saves to the onlijne storage at least once a day

I better do that ASAP! Just reached level 15 in Live Run. Going from 14 to 15 seemed like an eternity.

At 15, i can see the promised land!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.