Glitchy Glitchy?

Trophy-Kingston

7 hours ago, kwas81 said:

There were problems with last years trophy set and people didnt first plat until January if I remember correctly. It's crazy because they literally are updating the live events everyday it seems but they just dont give 2 shits about the achievements

I'm 2 levels away from supposed to be 'platinum trophy'. I'll just grind it and move on to RDR2 if it's not fixed soon.

Finally got the plat. I got 'clutch' trophy after trying it continously then it popped in the loading screen. If it helps the last thing I tried is The Streets: World Tour. It didn't pop right ahead but after some minutes it unlocked in the loading screen.

Edited by reckscollie
Added video link

On 10/11/2018 at 11:57 PM, reckscollie said:

Finally got the plat. I got 'clutch' trophy after trying it continously then it popped in the loading screen. If it helps the last thing I tried is The Streets: World Tour. It didn't pop right ahead but after some minutes it unlocked in the loading screen.

Congrats, recks. Hope to join you in the Live '19 Platinum club soon!

Last season, it popped right away. I'll keep an eye out for the loading screen pop.

A lot of last year's trophies popped in the loading screen, but CLUTCH should pop right away.

Edited by TheGoaler
forgot a sentence or 2.
  • Like 1

I wanna try and boost it in live run...like make a private lobby with one other person then make it public and start it before anyone else can join. You down @ the goaler? Or anyone else that reads this and wants to try it, add me on ps4 and leave a message. same name

Edit. Need at least 3 people in the public lobby. So any other 2 people that wanna run a 3 on 3 and boost this, let me know

Edited by kwas81

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just read that 'World Domination' is glitching for users on PS4 and XBox One.

I posted on the EA forums. I got mine to pop in September after winning a 'Live Run' game. I guess i was lucky. I had problems with 'Clutch,' but a user found that going into 'The League' it will pop. 

I tried it, and that's how to pop that. I have no known way to fix World Domination atm, other than flood the forums if any of you don't get it after winning all World Tour games at each venue.

• Like 1

On 12/23/2018 at 11:06 AM, TheGoaler said:

I just read that 'World Domination' is glitching for users on PS4 and XBox One.

I posted on the EA forums. I got mine to pop in September after winning a 'Live Run' game. I guess i was lucky. I had problems with 'Clutch,' but a user found that going into 'The League' it will pop. 

I tried it, and that's how to pop that. I have no known way to fix World Domination atm, other than flood the forums if any of you don't get it after winning all World Tour games at each venue.

I finally got clutch, thanks for the help. Not sure what to say about World Domination, that was one that I got early on so I guess I was lucky too. This live run trophy is already proving to be a bitch....I was almost on level 17 and got an error code that messed my system settings up going back a week so I lost a week's worth of XP which was close to 100k. Went from halfway through level 16 to all the way back at the beginning of 16. So to anyone reading this, make sure you are uploading your saves to the onlijne storage at least once a day

9 hours ago, kwas81 said:

I finally got clutch, thanks for the help. Not sure what to say about World Domination, that was one that I got early on so I guess I was lucky too. This live run trophy is already proving to be a bitch....I was almost on level 17 and got an error code that messed my system settings up going back a week so I lost a week's worth of XP which was close to 100k. Went from halfway through level 16 to all the way back at the beginning of 16. So to anyone reading this, make sure you are uploading your saves to the onlijne storage at least once a day

I better do that ASAP! Just reached level 15 in Live Run. Going from 14 to 15 seemed like an eternity.

At 15, i can see the promised land!