Playstation 3: A Retrospective (Updated April 20th, 2014)

Gotakibono

Hey Gota, didn't know you post here. Interesting article, like your rants, decent and classy hehe. Haven't finished reading tough, it's really late now here so time to hit the bed. I'll have something to read in the morning at least.

By the way, did you finally plat Far Cry 2? I never bragged a platinum before, but this game for me it's the platinum of all my platinums. A good game is a good deserves plat :)

Cheers man.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

wow man u really took a lot of effort on this thread :) agree with a lot u said. always hated the psn that was my biggest complaint. I switched from ps3 to 360 and couldnt believe ps3 online was so bad but this was in 2008..it's gotten a lot better over the years but ps4 is great overall. it's a great start and it's nice to see them making an effort to have a good online.

Yeah, but I really eased up on the effort in the past few months. I'll finish off this bad boy over the next few weeks. Thanks for reading and enjoying, bud.  

Hey Gota, didn't know you post here. Interesting article, like your rants, decent and classy hehe. Haven't finished reading tough, it's really late now here so time to hit the bed. I'll have something to read in the morning at least.

By the way, did you finally plat Far Cry 2? I never bragged a platinum before, but this game for me it's the platinum of all my platinums. A good game is a good deserves plat :)

Cheers man.

I finally platted the fucker a few months ago. Tears of joy streamed down my face with the platinum finally unlocked. :D