AC Odyssey season pass detailed, includes AC3 remaster

MidnightDragon

It looks like its becoming a trend to add old games to the season pass, they made the same for Far Cry 5.

AC 3 is good but a hard platinum, I remember some trophies giving me some hard time and AC Liberation is the easiest platinum of the franchise. I don't like to stack platinums on my profile so if I buy Odyssey I won't buy the Season Pass and buy the DLC instead, I can see the Season Pass being for 40$ or more

31 minutes ago, EternalChaos72 said:

I need to pick up AC3 and Liberation as it's the only AC games i haven't platted yet.

hum... try it in a testing acc first. I can't bring myself to play ac3 and abandoned it long ago, because for me it was boring as AF. Liberation imo is plain bad.

So when i saw this news i was "okay pfffffffffffffffffffffff" :P

41 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

It looks like its becoming a trend to add old games to the season pass, they made the same for Far Cry 5.

AC 3 is good but a hard platinum, I remember some trophies giving me some hard time and AC Liberation is the easiest platinum of the franchise. I don't like to stack platinums on my profile so if I buy Odyssey I won't buy the Season Pass and buy the DLC instead, I can see the Season Pass being for 40$ or more

It will be $40. Updated the first post.

22 minutes ago, Wooden_Ninja17 said:

Hey all just want to make sure. Will AC 3 and Liberation become avaible if i don't buy the season pass or will we need to see and wait for that info.

Cost alot more for the season pass included with the game.

Ubi confirmed AC3 will be standalone, but not Liberation:

Edited by Spyro
  • Like 1

I would love to play a remaster of AC3! More incentive to get Odyssey.

52 minutes ago, EternalChaos72 said:

I need to pick up AC3 and Liberation as it's the only AC games i haven't platted yet.

I just got the platinum for Liberation today - highly recommend it! I played AC3 when it came out and it's my favorite of the series.

• Like 1

Awwww HELL YEAH!
I've been waiting for so long for Ubi to remaster AC3 to replay the whole series on PS4. Super happy to see it's finally happening!

Liberation was super boring...I hope they don't change remaster it but actually change some gameplay features. Especially the first 5 hours ?.