AC Odyssey season pass detailed, includes AC3 remaster

MidnightDragon

you know AC pre-sales have to be suffering with Bo4, Red dead 2, Spiderman, Fallout, battlefield v, Tomb raider, hitman 2 etc.. all coming out this fall.  No way i'm paying 100.00 on an assassin creed game that will play, look and feel, almost exactly the same as the one that came out last year.  they could stick a remastered version of all the AC games in and I wouldn't spend 100.00 on it.

Edited by steel6burgh

Looking good! I love it how they'll support the game so many months after release...

I will personally wait with the Season Pass, though.

I want to see if I can finish the game first! ^_^

Now, to get back to Spider-Man... so I can get to Shadow of the Tomb Raider... so I can get to Assassin's Creed: Odyssey. (oh dear...)

Edited by SGRevan

2 hours ago, BG_painter said:

hum... try it in a testing acc first. I can't bring myself to play ac3 and abandoned it long ago, because for me it was boring as AF. Liberation imo is plain bad.

So when i saw this news i was "okay pfffffffffffffffffffffff" :P

I think I vaguely remember playing AC3 on the PS3, but I think i only played like 10 minutes of it or something like that for whatever reason. 

5 hours ago, Spyro said:

Today, Ubisoft lift the veil on Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s season pass. It will include two stories with three episodes each, Legacy of the First Blade and The Fate of Atlantis. It will also have remasters of the single player game and DLC of Assassin’s Creed III and Assassin’s Creed Liberation. The pass will cost $40.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/09/13/assassins-creed-odysseys-dlc-announced-assassins-creed-iii-remastered-included

AC3 will be available separately from the pass. Not sure if Liberation will.

Seeing the trend here, the next AC in 2019 or w/e will have AC1 as a season pass item then? That's pretty cool that now all of the AC games are on PS4, making it easier for me to get thru them when I eventually start on II. 

I'd got AC3 a proper go.  Last time I tried it, the game froze up on me whenever I tried to sync up a certain viewpoint, so I couldn't do anything about it (and uninstalling the game and reinstalling it didn't work, that messed up on me).  So, if I get the game and in turn, the season pass, I'd be all for checking out AC3 once more.

Not sure what I'm going to do. I only make one Pre-Order a year and that right went to Spider-Man this year...so instead I'll likely be waiting for Black Friday to get Odyssey. Now, I LOOOVVVEED Origins, it moved passed AC2 as my favorite in the franchise...so I'm excited to play this. But I need to hope the Gold Edition is on sale on Black Friday. With Origins I just bought the standard edition, ending up loving it so I bought the Deluxe Pack upgrade, still wanted more so I got The Hidden Ones...STILL wanted more so I bought Curse of the Pharaohs. So, I might as well move passed all the bullshit and just get the season pass up front.

On the other hand, I HATE AC3. it's one of only 3 games in the franchise I don't like (AC1, AC3, Unity). But with it running on a new engine...meaning no terrible bugs and glitches like the PS3 version. and no online...I might just go back to it. I'll suffer through Connor's dull personality and excessive whining one more time to actually try and Plat it.

Buuuttt, it poses another issue for me. AC is one series I prefer to have on disc. I have all of them on disc (except AC1 (don't have it), Rogue Remastered (haven't bought it yet) and Liberation HD (came bundled with the standalone version of Freedom Cry), So I'd really prefer AC3 Remastered on disc...but I guess I have no choice, if that won't happen. . 

I played every AC game up to Black Flag. I liked them a lot and i think i´m the only one that likes AC3 the most. The setting and the atmosphere were really fantastic, and i loved going back to the game and getting the platinum. Now i just need to finish the single player dlc to get the 100% on the PS3.

I don´t know any of the newer titles, but Odyssey seems kind of cool. Do you think ordering the gold edition together with season pass and the remaster will be the best deal? Or should i wait for a complete edition? However maybe then in the complete edition there won´t be AC3 included...

I normally never buy games at launch or pre-order them (except Shadwo of the Tomb Raider:D)

There's only one Fate of Atlantis, and it certainly isn't AC. :P

s-l500.jpg

58 minutes ago, DeathShark22 said:

I played every AC game up to Black Flag. I liked them a lot and i think i´m the only one that likes AC3 the most. The setting and the atmosphere were really fantastic, and i loved going back to the game and getting the platinum. Now i just need to finish the single player dlc to get the 100% on the PS3.

I don´t know any of the newer titles, but Odyssey seems kind of cool. Do you think ordering the gold edition together with season pass and the remaster will be the best deal? Or should i wait for a complete edition? However maybe then in the complete edition there won´t be AC3 included...

AC3 is great. Played through the story 4 times.

The newer AC games aren't as bad as everybody says they are. I very much enjoyed Unity and Syndicate.

Edited by soniq
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, soniq said:

AC3 is great. Played through the story 4 times.

The newer AC games aren't as bad as everybody says they are. I very much enjoyed Unity and Syndicate.

I never thought there are other AC3 fans:D Nice.

I never got around to play the newer ones because they came out so fast one after another, so i kind of lost interest in them. But this one seems really cool. Do you think the gold edition will be the best deal? Or should i wait?

13 minutes ago, DeathShark22 said:

But this one seems really cool. Do you think the gold edition will be the best deal? Or should i wait?

If you are excited to play it then maybe get it right away. Since the DLC will take some time, maybe only buy the main game and get the season pass later when it's on sale?

12 minutes ago, soniq said:

If you are excited to play it then maybe get it right away. Since the DLC will take some time, maybe only buy the main game and get the season pass later when it's on sale?

Hm, i think i´ll wait for a sale. Not enough of a fan to buy it at release. Thanks for yur opinion:)