Substories/Missable Trophies?

Kwotey

11 hours ago, Kwotey said:

Are there any missable substories in this? If so is there a substories guide anywhere? 

Also are there any missable trophies at all?

I haven't fully finished it yet, i'm close, but there doesn't seem to be anything missable in a single playthrough. It's not like Yakuza 0 where there were potentially missable trophies during the main story missions. I might just have more experience with the franchise now, but this one actually feels a little easier than 0 and Kiwami.

2 hours ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

I haven't fully finished it yet, i'm close, but there doesn't seem to be anything missable in a single playthrough. It's not like Yakuza 0 where there were potentially missable trophies during the main story missions. I might just have more experience with the franchise now, but this one actually feels a little easier than 0 and Kiwami.

i did read on a website that there was no missables.. just wanted confirmation.

I wont be plating this (like the others lol) because i struggle with some of the minigame stuff. Just wanna try and get over 50% of trophies.

2 hours ago, Kwotey said:

i did read on a website that there was no missables.. just wanted confirmation.

I wont be plating this (like the others lol) because i struggle with some of the minigame stuff. Just wanna try and get over 50% of trophies.

The Mahjong completion list requirements are doable but they require so much more time than i spent on the other requirements in 0 and Kiwami. I'm currently grinding out - 'go out with Ron or Tsumo 30 times' and the final tournament requirement. Even though I know how to play Mahjong it's taking hours

Edited by Crispy_Oglop