Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zyklon1989

Zyklon1989's Dispute

11 posts in this topic

This is known to happen when you use a downloaded or edited save.

Please let us know what trophy you are referring to and the reason for your flag. Also, might not hurt to include a link to the gamefaqs page. Thanks.

The "Sounds of the Battlefield" trophy popped up even if I didn't have all the emblems. I was happy AF 'cause that trophy is a huge pain and didn't bother asking why and how. I'll check if the gamefaqs post is still around. I really don't wanna hide that game cause it was pretty hard to complete, any other way to bypass it ? Like earning it again?

32 minutes ago, Zyklon1989 said:

The "Sounds of the Battlefield" trophy popped up even if I didn't have all the emblems. I was happy AF 'cause that trophy is a huge pain and didn't bother asking why and how. I'll check if the gamefaqs post is still around. I really don't wanna hide that game cause it was pretty hard to complete, any other way to bypass it ? Like earning it again?

You can do it again if you want, but the flag won't be lifted unless you can show / tell us so we can test how it's possible to unlock them in the order you did. Stealth camo and all ipod tracks can unlock in the same playthrough, but the screen where you get stealth camo is long before the one where you get the ipod tracks with the same requirements.

Unlock stealth camo:

buying it in NG+ for 5 mill (2.5 mill in ACT 5)

OR

beating the game without setting off the ALERT AND beating the game without killing anyone

So if you've done one of those things, the trophy should pop before getting all the ipod tracks, so let's see if you can do that before you get stealth camo.

Some of the ipod tracks are related to the emblems, one of them being for getting all 40 emblems:

Big Boss - requires no kills and no alerts, so that one alone spoils it.

Mantis - requires no alerts.

Octopus - requires no alerts.

FoxHound - requires no kills.

Fox - requires no kills.

Pigeon - requires no kills.

Edited by MMDE

Indeed the Ipod tracks trophy popped way before it should have. I can't find some1 who experienced this before, when I get home I'll check my saves and post pics. Thanks for yer time.

7 minutes ago, Zyklon1989 said:

Indeed the Ipod tracks trophy popped way before it should have. I can't find some1 who experienced this before, when I get home I'll check my saves and post pics. Thanks for yer time.

Well, I edited my post just to show you how absurd what you suggest is. Indeed, other people have done this, but they get flagged. It's rare someone dispute they cheated when caught for this. Like 500 people are flagged for MGS4.

If you don't want to dispute the flag, just know you can hide up to 2 flagged games and still appear on the leaderboards:

I recommend you do this if you cheated, and that you continue disputing this case if you didn't. I don't want you flagged if you somehow did it legit. :)

Edited by MMDE

I'm going to hide the game and when I get time I'll check if i have saves still on. Gonna try them on a blank account and provide screenshot if that happens again. Peace.

Off-topic : THAT COVENANT ALBUM IS NUTS.

Edited by Zyklon1989

Okay, just PM me if you want the dispute thread open again.

And what covenant album? You referring to my avatar? It's a part of a picture by Theodor Kittelsen. :) Only album I could find when I searched on discogs named covenant was an album by Morbid Angel, which I've listened to before, but prefer their Blessed are the Sick. If this is what you referred to, then I'd point you in the direction of the super-group called Zyklon-B, it's a parody thing, have fun. :) 

So people don't need to PM me! :D

7C895C748.png

But I got it from:

Theodor_Kittelsen_-_Pesta_i_trappen,_189