What's the fastest way to get the Collections Badge trophy?

Crzy Minus

I'd say focus on Xur. Every Friday buy the fated engram and you should be able to get all exotics for the first two badges. I have the first two badges just from the exotics. Doing it with the legendary stuff is just pure RNG and would take way too long. I have like 200+ hours in the game though. So might still take a while.

2 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

I'd say focus on Xur. Every Friday buy the fated engram and you should be able to get all exotics for the first two badges. I have the first two badges just from the exotics. Doing it with the legendary stuff is just pure RNG and would take way too long. I have like 200+ hours in the game though. So might still take a while.

Wouldn't that take a lot of legendary shards tho?

5 hours ago, Crzy Minus said:

97 legendary shards isn't really a lot if you play the game constantly. Which you'll probably be doing if you're working towards the other DLC trophies.

Another easy collection would be the Red War one, which requires all the 5 armor pieces on the original destination planets. You'll be able to buy them all once you've received 10 reward engrams so it's basically just grindy.

17 hours ago, Crzy Minus said:

Its gonna take a long time regardless. I have like 950 legendary shards. Not too hard to get. Relying on RNG to complete the legendary sets would take longer and it's most likely not even possible with the new DLC. (minus the forsaken badge)

But make sure you only buy fated engrams on one character so you can get all their armor too. There's about 19 exotics on each badge and you can get them all from Xur. I only have the legendary sets like half completed with over 200 hours of playtime so yeah.

Edited by aZombieDictator

3 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

Its gonna take a long time regardless. I have like 950 legendary shards. Not too hard to get. Relying on RNG to complete the legendary sets would take longer and it's most likely not even possible with the new DLC. (minus the forsaken badge)

Do I need upgrade legand gun from raid to get  collection badge  trophy.  

Doing original Red War destination one is by far the fastest. Effectively no RNG involved since you can buy each item from the turn in NPC when you get 10 turn ins, if you manage to not get all 5 while doing the 10 packages to get there in the first place. 

1 minute ago, demonviper666 said:

Do I need upgrade legand gun from raid to get  collection badge  trophy.  

Yes the Legend of Acrius needs to be fully upgraded to count in the collection. 

Edited by Gage
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, IDiivil said:

97 legendary shards isn't really a lot if you play the game constantly. Which you'll probably be doing if you're working towards the other DLC trophies.

Another easy collection would be the Red War one, which requires all the 5 armor pieces on the original destination planets. You'll be able to buy them all once you've received 10 reward engrams so it's basically just grindy.

I didn't even think of the planet vendors because they're basically useless now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...