Erkawest

Bugs & glitches [Might contain spoilers]

15 posts in this topic

Hi,

Just finished my platinum run of Spiderman and thought we could share some of the bugs & glitches some might have experienced while playing. Maybe the developers might look into this thread and fix them. 

I stumbled upon these two:

*During a crime car chase, the car with 2 criminals wasn't moving, but you could still climb upon the car and pull the criminals out. Funny enough, Spiderman then jumped to the back of the car and started pulling the car to make it stop (which wasn't even moving)

*I was able to spider web bigger thugs/prisoners and toss them with triangle. Not sure if this is intentional since they are pretty heavy.

*Last boss fight, the boss stopped moving, being aggressive and was unkillable midfight. He would still hit you if you tried to punch him and dodged some gadgets, but didn't do anything else. Had to kill myself doing this to restart the fight

I had some here and there, but for me, it was mostly the odd enemy getting stuck inside a wall or object.  Luckily, when it happened in the Sable Outpost in Central Park, I was able to salvage it but barely being able to hit the enemy and knock them out of said object so I could finish off the base (he was one of the last ones to take out).

But other than that, not many other glitches.  Did have a music glitch on me after a cutscene, the final sound was playing in a loop, but quitting then reloading my save fixed that small problem.

The first one I captured:

The second one:
You can web and throw the big enemies after unlocking a skill

And I was stuck in a building:

Just those video images there, reminds me of a glitch or something I've encountered as well.  Fighting enemies, mostly web punching to them, the camera would go nuts, fling away for a moment before returning, disorienting and weird xD

7 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Just those video images there, reminds me of a glitch or something I've encountered as well.  Fighting enemies, mostly web punching to them, the camera would go nuts, fling away for a moment before returning, disorienting and weird xD

Sometimes the camera would do that when new enemies appeared to the fight... Not sure if related lol

14 minutes ago, Neme-ita said:

No glitch, but at all, but 5 crash error CE etc.... 

Insomniac are well aware of the stability problems and have said that the next patch should fix the majority of them, including the one where the game crashes during the initial boot up sequence before getting to the main menu :).

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

Insomniac are well aware of the stability problems and have said that the next patch should fix the majority of them, including the one where the game crashes during the initial boot up sequence before getting to the main menu :).

I got one in initial boot up, 3 in the menu ability, mission etc... and one in a sable encounter 

this happens me four times and some enemies got stuck and i cant get those killed. But still this game is 10/10

I had a trophy glitch, kinda.

'A Bit of a Fixer-Upper' the one where you have to do all the mini-games at Otto's lab took One Whole Minute to pop.

One minute. I was worried it had glitched and I had no back up saves. 😅 Good thing I didn't reset or anything stupid.

Edited by Jamescush147

On two missions I had to quit the mission as the boss fight in the mission they were not doing what they were supposed to do. For the electro vulture fight, electro was not using the final electricity box you supposed to destroy to finish the fight and no matter how many times attacked and sometimes electro went to a area where u can’t follow wasted a lot of time in this fight. In the dr. Ock. Fight he froze and would not move.

3 hours ago, jpfield said:

In the dr. Ock. Fight he froze and would not move.

Happened to me too lol, described in opening post

At the beginning of one mission I fell through the entire world. There was no collission anymore. I had to load a manual save, since the auto save always led to falling and dying.

Glitching into buildings, sound issues during cutscenes where only character's voices would play (which I still regularly get), Sable soldiers and prisoners T-posing during Sable outposts and prisoner camps (made the outposts/camps a LOT easier). Really disappointed me.