Favourite Suits? (spoilers)

DrakeHellsing

Just out of curiosity, do you guys have any suits from the game you liked to use?

I myself found 2 in particular I liked, the cell shaded comic book one (though it did look a bit out of place in cutscenes xD ), and Miguel's 2099 suit, the black version (or dark blue one).  Though the Iron Spider one was pretty neat, I didn't use it as often.

Just now, Erkawest said:

I used the black suit which was rewarded from black cat sidequest. The suit power which fired webs into all directions was pretty useful to use when clearing crimes

I agree about that web power, I used that often.  Though it only seemed to knock down Sable guys, not web them up that well (at least the tougher ones).

Just now, DrakeHellsing said:

I agree about that web power, I used that often.  Though it only seemed to knock down Sable guys, not web them up that well (at least the tougher ones).

The Sables with sword were immune to webbing while they were in motion, but once on ground you could web them

Just now, Erkawest said:

The Sables with sword were immune to webbing while they were in motion, but once on ground you could web them

For me, I used the webbing power, they would get knocked down.  I tried normal webbing powers on them, but nothing.  Just something I noticed is all :)

There was another suit I used, can't recall the name of it, one of the somewhat earlier suits.  Black with yellow on it, looks like Spidey is a new Daft Punk member.  That one did look cool, I used that for a bit before the 2099 suit.  Though when I used the comic book one, it still looked out of place in the more serious scenes, such as when Doc Ock attacks Spidey at Oscorp and they take him back to the shelter... so out of place xD

15 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Just out of curiosity, do you guys have any suits from the game you liked to use?

I myself found 2 in particular I liked, the cell shaded comic book one (though it did look a bit out of place in cutscenes xD ), and Miguel's 2099 suit, the black version (or dark blue one).  Though the Iron Spider one was pretty neat, I didn't use it as often.

I'm currently using the one that gives electric punch. 

Fear Itself looked doooope for a little bit, but it didn't take up too much of my time.

I tried to stick with the Insomniac suit for most of my story playthrough because I want to associate that suit with the game and not just play as some other suit, if that makes sense.

I thoroughly enjoyed the comic suit, as I'm sure most did. I was stoked when I unlocked 2099 (even though he's been in all but one of the Beenox games) but when I saw his logo-less back, and way too blue coloring (never forget, he's meant to be black and red, the blue was shadowing in the comics and people didn't get it, looks fine either way, but I want a proper bad ass red and black one), I lost interest immediately. The MCU suits are cool, though I would have absolutely fucking LOVED if they threw in a Tobey Maguire suit, and would have also enjoyed either of the Garfield ones for the shit of it, if Tobey's suit is in the DLC it will be the only thing that makes me day one the DLC rather than wait for a sale.

I actually really liked the main Insomniac suit, looked weird at first but after a couple years of trailers and stuff it's grown on me. It's probably the one I'd associate most with this version of Peter Parker, for obvious reasons. But overall, if I had to pick one, it would be a toss up between Insomniac's one, and the comic suit just because the shadowing and lighting on it looks so damn funny in cutscenes and swinging around, he looks so out of place, like he's ripped straight out of a comic book and pasted on one of the most lovely looking video game cities made. 

• Like 1

My Favourite Spider Suits was.

Spoiler

Classic Suit

Spider_ClassicRepairdSuit-720x405.jpg

Used the good old Spidey suit until I unlocked Miguel's black/first Spider suit, but I still use the suit's power.

Spider-Man 2099

Spider_2099BlackSuit-720x405.jpg

My Favorite Spider-Man besides Pete. used it then fighting Sable as they looks like Pubic Eye.

Spider-Man 2099 (White Version)

Spider_2099WhiteSuit-720x405.jpg

Used this version of Miguel's Spider suit then doing the R&D missions.

The Anti-Ock Armor

Spider_AntiOckSuit

Only used it for the Doc Ock fight.

The Dark Suit

Spider_DarkSuit

Used it for the last side missions I needed to do.

Spider-Armor Mark III

Spider_MK3Suit

I wanted to use it while fighting the sinister six but as sinister six kicked Pete's ass while in it then I went with Mark IV.

Spider-Armor Mark IV

Spider_MK4Suit

The suit I used most as I liked the All New All Different look.

Spider-Man Noir

Spider_NoirSuit

The suit I used on Stealth missions.

Ghost Rider + Spider-Man = Ghost Spider aka Spider-Man with Spirit of Vengeance

Spider_SpiritSuit
I used this suit then fighting the Demons and Martin Li as I found it more fitting fighting a Gang of wanna be Demons as a Real Demon.

I used the suit's power to feel like Ghost Rider. "Hellfire on!"